Packers sign WR Ryan Grant, waive RB Tra Carson and use IR/Designated to return on TE Jace Sternberger

deltarich87

3 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Ah...what the hell am I saying.  I'm as drunk as @Norm.  I'll cool it on the Lazzard love-fest for the night.

Nah, you're good. I've been waiting for Lazard to get a chance to shine for a while now. Never understood how he didn't catch on faster. 6'5" 227 with 4.55 speed and, as you stated, that swagger you want from your WR. I thought maybe he was Janis dumb but Rodgers said the opposite. Must be a "put in your time" thing. Hopefully, with the Grant signing, we trot out Grant in the slot to be a security blanket underneath for Rodgers, Lazard as the big body boundary target, Adams as the #1 that moves all around the field and MVS as the deep shot guy. 

With Lazard's emergence hopefully scrapping Kumerow's time and GMo getting replaced by Grant down the line, I'm actually comfortable with the WR group. 

Edited by beekay414

4 hours ago, MaximusGluteus said:

All that's left to do now is bring back Jordy Shenault and cut Kumerow.

1 hour ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

That's better.
Never happens, of course, but it would be nice.

Fixed both of yours for you. No worries guys.

6 hours ago, BlondeonBlonde said:

Ryan Grant is only two months older than Jake Kumerow...lol

I think that experiment can probably (safely) end here soon. 

Kumerow was an experiment like pouring baking soda on a table and waiting for it to explode is like an experiment

• Like 6

11 hours ago, incognito_man said:

baking soda probably too exciting even

maybe a small, clear glass half-full of tepid water

Small clear half full glasses of tepid water DESTROY number one corners

- cowards who are now nowhere to be found to support this JAG

• Like 1

What are you saying Norm, were there guys who literally expected Kumerow to become the next Adams?   I don't remember seeing that.  I myself expected he would make this team, and he did.  My expectations stopped there. Pretty weak group.  I have seen the guy open without the ball going his way, he hasn't been all bust being he wasn't even drafted.  He made an NFL team, that is quite an accomplishment.  Now let's see how long he stays on it.  That will tell us a bit more.  Personally I'm hoping we can bring in another WR for not only now but the future.  I have somebody in mind and that somebody I'm sure is not available.  Maybe Denver has one to give though for at least the now.   Then one of our downtrodden young WR's would have to go.

Edited by 15412