Week 7 Games

Leader

13 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman:  Despite being 6-1 the Packers find themselves currently as the 3 seed in the NFC behind the 49ers & Saints.

1. 49ers
2. Saints
3. Packers
4. Winner of Cowboys/Eagles
5. Seahawks
6. Vikings

NFC is stacked. Nothing we can do but keep winning. Every game is going to matter. The 1-3 seeds might all be decided by 1 game.

20 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman:  Despite being 6-1 the Packers find themselves currently as the 3 seed in the NFC behind the 49ers & Saints.

1. 49ers
2. Saints
3. Packers
4. Winner of Cowboys/Eagles
5. Seahawks
6. Vikings

As much as I loathe them, I’d put the Vikings ahead of the Seahawks, Cowboys, and Eagles.

Edited by Sasquatch

Just now, packfanfb said:

NFC is stacked. Nothing we can do but keep winning. Every game is going to matter. The 1-3 seeds might all be decided by 1 game.

Exactly right.

We got some breathing room from CHI & DET today - good. Add in the head/head record and we dont have to sweat them for a bit.
Now its time MN step back at least another game.....two would be nice, but at least one more would come in handy. 
Then come the folks ahead of us: New Orleans and San Francisco (who we can take care of directly Week 11).

3 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Yes.  They didn't harp on it or anything, but they put up the standard graphic showing points off turnovers.

That explains why I missed it. Normally, I'm working a few internet sites during the game - and stopping to catch the plays (if on TV) - so the graphics in between get past me.