NFL Week 7 GDT

SteelKing728

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Bills team reminds of the 2015 Broncos a lot. That defense is the best in the league and absolutely elite. Offense may be Bottom 5-7 in the NFL. Josh Allen is not the answer. 

They're getting torched by Fitzpatrick, the defense isn't exactly blameless today. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Bills team reminds of the 2015 Broncos a lot. That defense is the best in the league and absolutely elite. Offense may be Bottom 5-7 in the NFL. Josh Allen is not the answer. 

Their defense is very good but to me it is not as good as touted and clearly a notch below NE and SF.

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

Their defense is very good but to me it is not as good as touted and clearly a notch below NE and SF.

They’ve faced way better offenses than NE who have mostly faced dumper fires. Heck, they were the only team that made NEs offense look dreadful. 

SF same thing outside of the Rams. We need to see that D most of the year. 

Just now, Pandrew87 said:

Colts about to lead the afc south. Wonder if they can get some respect now

I think you have to considering they would have beaten HOU/KC. It makes up for losing Oakland, which isn’t as bad now too.

• Like 1

Just now, BayRaider said:

They’ve faced way better offenses than NE who have mostly faced dumper fires. Heck, they were the only team that made NEs offense look dreadful. 

SF same thing outside of the Rams. We need to see that D most of the year. 

so? NE has still a better defense by a wide margin opponent adjusted. And Mcdermott clearly owns us.