gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

3 minutes ago, St Vince said:

True but others need to step up it's getting ridiculous. Time for Lowry to start earning his raise. And if Kenny can't get home I'm second guessing if we should break the bank giving him a big extension. He'll make a play now and then but he's not stout enough against the run and he's not getting home as a pass rusher.

i dont know.

lowry is doing about as well as to be expected i think.

agree that Clark needs to step it up

Edited by Malfatron

3 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Pettine needs to buy me lunch and convince me that stoneage ILB's are good enough

Well we're not finding the 4.2 Patrick Willis 175 tackle 6 int linebacker at this point. That's barely his fault. It wasn't a secret they sucked all off season and we did nothing.

• Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

Well we're not finding the 4.2 Patrick Willis 175 tackle 6 int linebacker at this point. That's barely his fault. It wasn't a secret they sucked all off season and we did nothing.

Not saying it's his fault - but how does Burks get zero snaps against that offense ?

Lol jakeem Grant. Some huge ****** here told EVERYONE on the draft section he wouldn't get drafted, not just that, he wouldn't be a PFA, tryout player at best. I told him I would leave FF forever if he didn't make a team, and if he did, he couldn't post for ONE month, during the draft. And he wouldn't do it. Most have said 50 times he can't be drafted then wouldn't even take that bet. Damn coward. I don't even remember his ID, I don't think he posts anymore. He was like 15 but he acted like he was Gil Brandt.

I couldn't make it through that post, I'm not gonna lie.

Edited by mikebpackfan

4 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Not saying it's his fault - but how does Burks get zero snaps against that offense ?

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

SIGN ZACH BROWN

Edited by FAH1223

3 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Doesn't make any sense. 

I was bitching about Pettine all damn game.

I guess he doesn't want to play more than one ILB and Blake is his helmet radio guy? Idk

Edited by Norm

LIS before - it's happened a lot. Enjoy the highlights but look at the separation on every Cowboy catch. Even on Alexander's interception. The same thing all year. Same thing tonight. Bailed out by bad QB play (turnovers) and timely sacks

Edited by cannondale

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Looked pretty good in 2/4 halves at least. Hasn't put together a complete game-plan though for sure 

We're just letting the offense and defensive take turns at sucking/being good. That way they both can feel equal.