WEEK 9 · Sun 11/03 · 4:25 Broncos

sonny44

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

Terrible spot, fire Freddie

come one man... it was a bad play call.. Baker is not the type of QB to sneak it.... it's why Drew Brees doesn't run sneaks...

Run it with Chubb there...

You sneak with Baker on 4th and inches... but a long 1 yard in that situation im giving it to chubb with a full head of steam...

• Like 1

Just now, Mind Character said:

There's not enough video evidence to overturn it. If it was called a first down there wouldn't be enough to overturn that.

Will be "call on the field stands as called"

I think you're right.  I think we'll need that 3rd TO at the end of the game and won't have it.  Why in the he!! did we not run Chubb on that play?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

No way they spotted it where he ended up after getting pushed back, he easily had the 9 yard line initially... or so my eyes tell me

From what I saw he looked like he got it from the first angle but the 2nd angle honestly looked like he could've been short.. it's a tough call for the refs.. it F-in sucks 

What do the Browns have to do to start getting more calls for us; we have no issues getting calls for our opponents, but I swear, our players get held/pushed/etc. every game with no calls, but the slightest infraction gets called for the Browns 95% of the time.

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

come one man... it was a bad play call.. Baker is not the type of QB to sneak it.... it's why Drew Brees doesn't run sneaks...

Run it with Chubb there...

You sneak with Baker on 4th and inches... but a long 1 yard in that situation im giving it to chubb with a full head of steam...

If we hadn't had the negative run plays today i'd agree