BDL 2019 Week 8 - New Orleans Jazz @ Cuba Smugglers

TedLavie

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New Orleans Jazz
    • Cuba Smugglers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2019 at 04:01 AM

I agree with Counselor that I'm confused as to why NO decided to completely go against the strength of their team. I get trying to be less predictable, but sometimes trying to attack what you perceive as a weakness on an opponent is counterproductive to your teams best interests. I think Cuba bunching things up is going to put a kink in NO trying to shadow 1 guy and zone up the rest and I think there are going to be times where someone shakes loose, and Watson is going to hurt them.

This is interesting as while others applaud what frogs did on the the defense, I think think lukic countered it.  The hug strength of the new Orleans of line is the guards and center while their tackles already just meh.  Both of them struggle with quicker edges so placing power rushers there plays to New Ireland's strengths and should allow Allen plenty of time.  Double teaming ertz while trusting Waynes and Moore against what will end up being Thomas and Lockett is gonna lead to a some huge gains as Allentown throws good deep balls, not so much short 

In the other side the cover six can definitely lead to bigger plays itself and a RB like cook can make them pay in the flats also.  

The difference for me is that Allen despite the bazooka arm really struggles with accuracy on deep passes which tilts it just enough for me 

Cuba 28-20

This team has been winning often in spite of Josh Allen, not because of him so as others have said I'm not a fan of putting the game in his hands. Despite that I think this game is still very close. Don't know if theres enough time for him to make a blockbuster move for a good QB but he'd be the easy favorite if he did.