Week 9: Eagles vs Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica

EaglesPeteC

25 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think they just marched DeSean out there for a few plays in order to alter the way the Bears played for a bit.

Yeah Doug also said this morning that the plan was for him to be limited anyways. So, I'm really trying to hold out hope for him to come back and actually play. 2 weeks has to do something for him.

56 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

The Mack Hollins Experience (October+ edition)

183 snaps (52%)

4 targets

0 catches

Can't find data for last 2 weeks, but in the 1st 3 games of October he ran routes on about 50% of his snaps, so if say that rate has held up, he's run over 90 routes w/out a catch since October....

Play JJAW. I know he isn't a savior by any means but surely can produce more than that.

I feel bad for Mack though, at one point a promising piece for us.

2 hours ago, DeJack_10 said:

Play JJAW. I know he isn't a savior by any means but surely can produce more than that.

Reality is we don't know what we have in JJAW right now. He has really solid potential. Factor him being in the AJ big body receiver mold and us being frustrated with AJ as well, there's really no reason not to give JJAW more spotlight and Mack Hollins a pink slip.

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Isn’t it telling that Mack has 10 catches in 1000 snaps of football and he plays over JJAW? 

JJ must not know the playbook or something. He has to be a complete disaster to not get snaps over Hollins. 

I completely agree. The fact that they are unwilling to play JJAW over the crap we have out there means the guy is just bad.

12 hours ago, DeJack_10 said:

Agree big time. The Eagles invested a 2nd round pick on Whiteside and the 2 picks before him look outstanding. I assume he is not a project because they are many WRs taken after Whiteside who are important to their offence. If they wanted a big WR (project) that would take a year+ to play, that's available in the 6/7th round. And we already have 2 big WRs. 

Hollins and Whiteside are built similarly, so it is confusing why management didn't look at adding a different WR type through the draft. 

Edited by Wentz2Ertz

3 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Man, Dk Metcalf has looked good so far... I know people had a lot of questions about him coming out, but he looks legit. 

Tried to tell everyone. The film did not match his combine numbers that suggested he lacked agility.