Week 9: Eagles vs Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica

EaglesPeteC

Saw tweet mentioning how we didn’t hear Dillard’s name, and while true, we let up 4 sacks and I don’t remember hearing any OL names other than praise... any of the sacks on Dillard? I’ll probsbly watch highlights later. Felt like overall OL struggled in pass pro in the 2nd, I kind of assumed it was the weak left side.

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Sure you do, especially when your run on 1st and goal didn't do anything. 3 yards at the goal line isn't the same as 3 yards at midfield. 

Nabbs you have a horrible case of hindsight coaching. 

As much as you ***** that the sky is falling during a game, that's rich coming from you. It was B2B runs by Sanders (11) and Howard (2) that got them to the 3 yd line!

It's not a matter of hindsight but common sense when you're averaging 7 yds a clip (4 for 28). Play the odds!  You just came off a game rushing for over 200 against a stout Bills Defense and on that first drive the Bears were gashed twice ( really 3x overall) by RB's. Why let up? Because Howard was limited to 2 yds on his first carry inside the 5? 

I'd take my chances on 3 well designed Running plays rather then 3 passing plays from inside the 5. Especially with these WR! That's all.

8 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I wonder if Desean is perpetually injured this year would they consider AB for the home stretch...

Depends how things go

but given all the stirring from comments to the media and stuff getting out of the building. I’d think they would have no interest.

But we have one wideout who can’t get on the field, another one who is also hurt but playing and not doing much, another wideout who can’t catch/be touched at all, a guy who doesn’t even like playing offense, and JJAW just cruzin on the bench

so I think anybody...just anybody else....needs to be at least discussed

Just now, Kiltman said:

Depends how things go

but given all the stirring from comments to the media and stuff getting out of the building. I’d think they would have no interest.

But we have one wideout who can’t get on the field, another one who is also hurt but playing and not doing much, another wideout who can’t catch/be touched at all, a guy who doesn’t even like playing offense, and JJAW just cruzin on the bench

Crazy man