Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

7 hours ago, SwAg said:

Night 2:

Forge was having such a stressful week, and it was only his second night!  He recharged his batteries a bit by preying on young girls because he's an insidious sexual predator, but when that wasn't enough he decided to do what he always does in high stress situations: golf.  And what a day for it.  You should have seen Forge execute in this game.  He was hitting the Kim Jong Il special, he was 300 under par after the first hole.  So impressive, that Forge even stopped to express amazement at himself on occasion with a simple "[W]ow, I did it."

This circuitous bit continued until Forge was approached by an unknown assailant in his sweat pants, wife beater, hoodie, and his crooked hat.

Kanye, my man!

I ain't Kanye, you piece of ****.  I'm ******* white.

Not after that very mean rap you made about me on the ***** network.  Basically a black now.

An ominous silence proceeded this interaction.  The man made some threatening remarks composed to a tune seemingly only he could hear, then reached around his back and pulled out a gun.  He pulled the trigger repeatedly, but Forge  was so fat that the one bullet that hit simply caused a minor scrape before bouncing off.  The other bullets missed because the man was tackled by several agents in black suits (NPCs).  The man managed to struggle away from this captors, but his target survived.

Forge survived!

Malfatron is prowling the roof of his target.  He realizes caution has its place, but decides that it is best to just jump through the sun roof and see what happens.  Malfatron has never been much of a planner.  He shattered the roof and jump down as cloaked black figure.  

It is I, GHOULIANI, muahahahahaha.  Cower mortals, I am here to drink your blood!

Malfatron was unable to finish his speech because he was greeted with a double barrel shotgun blast to the chest and head.

Oh no no, hyuck hyuck hyuck, I got me a gun for potential grizzlies hyuck hyuck hyuck

Malfatron is dead.  He was Ghouliani, Incompetent Crime Syndicate-Aligned.

Horrible screams filled the night on this night.  The source of the screams?  bcb's home.  The scene was disturbing.  bcb was tied down like the effeminate metrosexual always wanted to be, and someone was having their way with him.  I mean, for once, bcb thought what goes on behind closed doors was none of anyone else's business, and this was that time.  The horrible, agonizing screams continued for sometime, and then just silence.

When people went to investigate they found bcb covered in his own **** and blood, some crazy adult-oriented toys covered in **** and blood, and a knife portruding from bcb's eye socket.

Bcb is dead, but died a happy man.  He was Lindzy Gram, Sorta Evil but we need a Good Team for this to be Mafia-Aligned.

It is now Day 3.  12 Alive and voting, 7 to lynch.

@theuntouchable, @rackcs, @bcb1213@The Orca, @Dome, @TedLavie, @Hockey5djh, @Pickle Rick, @ET80, @Forge, @squire12, @gopherwrestler, @Malfatron, @Counselor

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So can forge be killed now or are there more? 

7 hours ago, Dome said:

that's why i told someone to hit him...

now that he's dead, i can claim, since any remaining mafia already know.

im a PGO with a shotgun for grizzlies.. don't visit me if you're a town power role....

apparently my move doesn't work during the day, which is why I called swag a ***** when I was unsilenced.

but I blasted malf to bits.

yay me.

7 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Bcb seems like a strange hit 

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ET, STUPID THINGS HAPPEN. SUCH AS SOMEONE BURNING A HIT ON FORGE WHEN IT WAS GOING TO FAIL!

Incompetence. Surrounded by incompetence.

6 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s one of two things. He either has X-shot survival or can’t be killed until his partners are gone. With him surviving the lynch and what appears to be a vig shot, I’m leaning towards the latter. 

6 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

As highly unlikely as it would be that he could survive multiple lynches and multiple hits i'd rather waste my vote on a failed lynch on a known mafia than lynch someone else who potentially has a helpful role.

I’d start here. @Hockey5djh

6 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Not sure I follow. 

Anyhow, was Gopher claim serious though. I haven't played in a while but I remember him fake claiming stuff especially early 

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

I'm actually thinking bcb.

5 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Curious that I'm the only option you seem to explore right now.

Also a quick vote probably isn't the best of ideas. It's like 6 to lynch with 2+ scum still alive? A mislynch can happen fast

I'll defend myself if need be when time comes, but I want to see if anyone has gathered some info before

5 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

And why exactly is that curious? 

funny that once your name starts getting mentioned more, you suddenly start to play. 

5 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Nah, not ted.

I'm sketchy on the Counselor claim partially if we decided Forge is unlynchable (which is re-goddamn-diculous)

Also @Counselor I'm soft claiming to test your hard claim btw. I'm tagging you and telling you this to be blatantly obvious about it. Not sure how much people pick up on subtle hints these days.

59 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Day 3, Part 1:

So, what do we do without SwAg here to guide us?

Let's all circle jerk! fap fap fap

Why don't we lynch someone random

Hockey

Nacho

MWil

I refuse to vote anyone other than my first read.

I refuse to read anyone other than voting.

What?

Midway through the rampant stupidity, sirens blared through the street.  Four FBI Agents burst onto the scene and seized @Dome.

Stop right there criminal scum!  You've broken the law!

but but but... I haven't done anything!

We don't care!  You're coming with us to answer some questions, or else.

You can't threat-

Dome was caught off as he began to speak by them bashing his head into the back of their vehicle.

Save it for the judge!

@Dome has been arrested.  He may not post or vote for the remainder of the Day.

Did he just copy paste the first write-up where Dome was abducted?

Yeah...

**** host.

Nah, it fits the theme for sure.

@gopherwrestler  Here are some quotes that I think are interesting.  As pickle said, it is only 20 ish pages, so should not take too much time.

On 11/4/2019 at 8:47 PM, Malfatron said:

touch- at the very least started not mafia. may have gotten the VP role, but i think its more likely that the mafia promoted their VP from within chat

rack - hit mwil. town.

bcb- always an unknown

orca- i like his votes. doesnt seem to be the kind to bus, but maybe im wrong. 

dome - town

ted - lowkey Trump candidate. 

hockey - lean scum. 

pickle - liked some key posts.

et80 - scum

forge - wild card. i believe him and it would take a bigbrain planning for him to be scum. i think he plays it differently if hes scum

squire- i feel hes civ. initially he gave me the creeps, but as things unfolded after mwils death i think his posting style has been civ. 

gopher - i like your aggressiveness

counselor - ifbit wasnt for ksj i would say town. ksjs voting and posting have given me some red flags

@gopherwrestler  here is malf's list.

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@gopherwrestler  Here are some quotes that I think are interesting.  As pickle said, it is only 20 ish pages, so should not take too much time.

I’ll try and go thru it. Also I know people might back off ted also, but it did seems like malf was throwing out a lot of weird pushes on him that almost seemed fake the other day (at least I believe it was him where he threw the vote out) 

also both forge and malf had an odd thing with hockey early right?

7 hours ago, squire12 said:
On 11/4/2019 at 9:02 PM, Malfatron said:

ted

On 11/4/2019 at 9:04 PM, Malfatron said:

my guess is that trump is gonna lay low and only pop his head out of he needs to.

feeling ted or hockey as the best lynches today

On 11/4/2019 at 9:22 PM, Malfatron said:

same, but i thought nacho made the same mistake.

plus, i assume mafia would have figured it out by now and avoid it. not eat from the same poisoned mousetrap.

my preference is ted until he contributes and starts conversing with people. 

On 11/4/2019 at 9:43 PM, rackcs said:

I know ted is up there for you but who's the third? Don't remember if you have mentioned or not. Or if you want to mention them.

On 11/4/2019 at 10:37 PM, Malfatron said:

back to ted

Malf brought up Ted a bunch as an option when there was very little chance that he would be the vote given the forge situation.

@gopherwrestler  Here is some of the malf posting on Ted.  

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

Vote Count:

Forge - 3 - Hockey, Forge, ET

Ted - 1 - Touch

squire - 1 - Rick

Nah, not ted.

I'm sketchy on the Counselor claim partially if we decided Forge is unlynchable (which is re-goddamn-diculous)

5 hours ago, Dome said:

ET80 

or Hockey

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

Hockey

4 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I could flirt with ET80

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@gopherwrestler  I agree with this.  A scum protector for Drump makes a lot of sense in this game.

Counselor

41 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Couselor 

@SwAg  Not sure if the Dome vote will count.  He voted before he was silenced.

Vote Count:  Unofficial

Forge - 2 -  Forge, ET

Ted - 1 - Touch

squire - 1 - Rick

Counselor - 2 - squire, gopher

ET -  2 - Dome????, Hockey

Hockey -  1 -  Orca

• Like 1

8 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Bcb seems like a strange hit 

Why’s that?

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Wasn't me. 

This interaction with touch is feeling a little forced and odd

7 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

The reason being that it’s quite obvious that Forge is drump, who within the context of this game, would without a doubt be the head honcho. 

his post comes off more like someone who knows that I’m right and is trying to play to that audience. 

Again, it seems like touch is forcing something here

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

Malf brought up Ted a bunch as an option when there was very little chance that he would be the vote given the forge situation.

Ok so I see you brought this up and I asked about it a bit ago, thanks I may have some comments on this later when I go back thru it

7 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Not sure I follow. 

Anyhow, was Gopher claim serious though. I haven't played in a while but I remember him fake claiming stuff especially early 

I haven’t claimed anything?

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Squire

Interested, explain some thoughts on this.

My role receives info. Its unlikely.

The only reason i'm not outright saying no is because the only remaining person besides Forge is the "New VP" which i'm assuming is a convert and not an original mafia member.

Well you sure seems like you’re full of knowledge

4 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I could flirt with ET80

Odd

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I don't think that write up means what you think it means. I mean, nobody is taking credit claiming they tried to hit me. 

This makes no sense

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Lmao I didn’t try and hit Forge. 

Yeah it would be odd hitting a scum mate right?

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Hmm..I'm debating it. There are a few people I'm wary of. 

Let’s here this.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Why’s that?

This interaction with touch is feeling a little forced and odd

Again, it seems like touch is forcing something here

Ok so I see you brought this up and I asked about it a bit ago, thanks I may have some comments on this later when I go back thru it

I haven’t claimed anything?

Interested, explain some thoughts on this.

Well you sure seems like you’re full of knowledge

Odd

This makes no sense

Yeah it would be odd hitting a scum mate right?

Let’s here this.

Lmao

Gopher

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@gopherwrestler  Here is some of the malf posting on Ted.  

My biggest questioning of him talking about ted is, I felt like I remember him being on him early. It’s an easy push, and Ted being overseas he’s online at odd times.

he always end up moving off of him, but makes sure he gets some votes in on him early on and multiple times bringing him up at his idea of scum in case he flips. 

Go Ted 

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

Goat head indeed.

Ted.

Curious that I'm the only option you seem to explore right now.

Also a quick vote probably isn't the best of ideas. It's like 6 to lynch with 2+ scum still alive? A mislynch can happen fast

I'll defend myself if need be when time comes, but I want to see if anyone has gathered some info before

And why exactly is that curious? 

funny that once your name starts getting mentioned more, you suddenly start to play. 

I didn't read everything, especially D1, so I may be wrong, but seems to me you haven't scum hunted all game long and suddenly you make an argument about me and I seem to be the only scum possibility in your eyes. I just find it curious 

My name got mentioned by you first after I posted something though

@gopherwrestler  I see you point on Ted.  The frequency of Malf mentioning Ted and voting him was odd when I went back and looked at some of Malf posts.  Then the interactions with @theuntouchable voting for Ted and asking others to do so, paired with the response from Ted was suspicious.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@gopherwrestler  I see you point on Ted.  The frequency of Malf mentioning Ted and voting him was odd when I went back and looked at some of Malf posts.  Then the interactions with @theuntouchable voting for Ted and asking others to do so, paired with the response from Ted was suspicious.  

@The Orca this is something you usually are good at picking apart, what’s your thoughts on this?