Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So you admit you avoided the @Dome revelation and then shifted to trolling as mwil took a lot of heat? 

What? Wow. I love how you put 2 + 2 together and get 14. I didn't say that at all. I simply didn't get involved in it, as a lot of others didn't. I didn't purposefully avoid it or talk about it. This isn't a shock - if you played Marvel, I stayed out of that as well. 

Secondarily, I'm saying your logic doesn't make sense. Here is your progression right now: 

• Forge was trying to take a bullet for Mwil. Suggesting you believe that I am maybe lynchproof? But now you're advocating my lynch, thinking that I'm lynchproof? So it inevitably becomes a case of me either being lynch proof, which equates to me being a mislynch. Who does a mislynch help? Scum. So maybe we are scum together? Or maybe, you know that isn't in fact what I was doing, and you're just trying to get a mislynch on a town. The idea that I would take a bullet for anyone and die is hilarious for those who have played with me. I am far, far more likely to have bussed Mwil rather than try and take a bullet for him. 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Night 1:

After all this commotion, everyone decided to simply reconvene for the next day.

@Matts4313, @daboyle250

@Dome may talk again.

It is now Day 2!

I have several inquiries.  This means none of you went anywhere last night, since that was apparently unclear.

It was a mass roleblock mechanic.  Figure it out.

@theuntouchable, @rackcs, @bcb1213, @daboyle250, @The Orca, @Dome, @TedLavie, @Hockey5djh, @Matts4313, @Pickle Rick, @ET80, @Forge, @squire12, @gopherwrestler, @Malfatron, @Counselor

Edited by SwAg

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

I read it the same way as I followed along 

The thing that has been throwing me a little bit has reappeared recently....forge has been real quick action to call in malf when he has gotten a vote.  I can think of a few reasons for this...

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

What? Wow. I love how you put 2 + 2 together and get 14. I didn't say that at all. I simply didn't get involved in it, as a lot of others didn't. I didn't purposefully avoid it or talk about it. This isn't a shock - if you played Marvel, I stayed out of that as well. 

Secondarily, I'm saying your logic doesn't make sense. Here is your progression right now: 

• Forge was trying to take a bullet for Mwil. Suggesting you believe that I am maybe lynchproof? But now you're advocating my lynch, thinking that I'm lynchproof? So it inevitably becomes a case of me either being lynch proof, which equates to me being a mislynch. Who does a mislynch help? Scum. So maybe we are scum together? Or maybe, you know that isn't in fact what I was doing, and you're just trying to get a mislynch on a town. The idea that I would take a bullet for anyone and die is hilarious for those who have played with me. I am far, far more likely to have bussed Mwil rather than try and take a bullet for him. 

This is incorrect.  I do not think you have some sort of lynch proof.  It read to me as you were trying to sacrifice yourself for mwil.  Not bc you would live or anything, but rather to keep the stronger role alive.  

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

forge was telling the truth about his ability.

Was he? 

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

that was my first instinct.

would seem weird if the hitter was revealed

if forge blocked night, why were there hit(s)?

So he didn't block night? 

Usually when night is blocked it is blocked for everyone, mea if no hits would have taken place, right? 

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I have several inquiries.  This means none of you went anywhere last night, since that was apparently unclear.

It was a mass roleblock mechanic.  Figure it out.

@theuntouchable, @rackcs, @bcb1213, @daboyle250, @The Orca, @Dome, @TedLavie, @Hockey5djh, @Matts4313, @Pickle Rick, @ET80, @Forge, @squire12, @gopherwrestler, @Malfatron, @Counselor

Well..... then I have to read back bc this is even more troublesome to me. 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This is incorrect.  I do not think you have some sort of lynch proof.  It read to me as you were trying to sacrifice yourself for mwil.  Not bc you would live or anything, but rather to keep the stronger role alive.  

Anyone who has played with me knows that this is far less likely than the other options. Hell, it's more likely I'm a jester than this. So I don't believe you