Week 9 GDT: Green Bay Packers (7-1) at Los Angeles Chargers (3-5)

Cakeshoppe

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Wow, Rodgers starts spreading ball around more and we score TD oh my goodness I am shocked at how that works and how throwing short passes to backs and tight ends is a great way to counter a quick pass rush instead of waiting for Adams to get open oh my goodness gracious I am shocked. 

It's called the prevent

• Like 1

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Wow, Rodgers starts spreading ball around more and we score TD oh my goodness I am shocked at how that works and how throwing short passes to backs and tight ends is a great way to counter a quick pass rush instead of waiting for Adams to get open oh my goodness gracious I am shocked. 

The offense to open the game was disastrous and you could tell Rodgers was zeroing in on Davante too much, but this last drive doesn't tell us much. Games over and Chargers are playing prevent. Just useless stat padding for the team

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Well there was one I went to at Lambeau Pack lost something like 42-3 against Tenn on a Mon night.  Farve was QB then.  What Denver game?

He's thinking of that '14 or '15 game, maybe '13- it was the year Jordy went out with an ACL. Denver roundly humiliated Green Bay on Monday Night, completely exposing the WR Corps and adding salt to the wound by showing that noodle-arm Peyton Manning could still throw.

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Well there was one I went to at Lambeau Pack lost something like 42-3 against Tenn on a Mon night.  Farve was QB then.  What Denver game?

I think it was 2014 Broncos game.  Just got our *** kicked.  

I remember that Titans game.  They showed fans' mass exodus before the game was over.  I believe that was Sherman's last season.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

The Charger D was playing soft.