Week 9 GDT: Green Bay Packers (7-1) at Los Angeles Chargers (3-5)

Cakeshoppe

Yeah this one had to sink any opportunity he had, MVPs dont have multiple games where they arent good.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

I'm thinking I won't be reading as many articles this week about how Rodgers is the the thick of the MVP race.  He sucked right along with the rest of the team today.

2 hours ago, Stevein2012 said:

The offense is not responsible for getting the defense off the field. The D started the game with a 8 minute FG drive, and started the 2nd half with a 52 yards 3 and a half minute drive, guess they were gassed on those drives?  They weren't getting stops regardless of what the offense did.  This wasn't a game to blame one aspect for causing anothers downfall, the D was total crap today, just like the offense, it wasn't someone elses fault.

It does indeed play an important part.  Nobody is “blaming” someone else.  Any defense will wear out in time if their offense can not control some clock.  Simpl reality.

5 minutes ago, waterfish_21 said:

Russ Wilson is the MVP.  So many perfect throws this game dropping in passes to WR's that are either wide open, open, or not open at all.  Every throw is a masterpiece from him this year.  Best QB I've seen this year.

*insert Christian McCaffrey here*

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Zach Kruse - Packers defense has really been exposed over the last month and a half. They've allowed 24 or more points in 5 of the last 6 games.

• Ross Uglem - The defensive line has been ugly over the course of the last month.

They seem to be getting worse each week. If they aren't forcing a turnover, they can't get off the field

Clean sweep in the North today. Don't see that much. Need to regroup and defend Lambeau. Offense needs to figure out how to play with 17 on the field and Defense needs to figure out how to play, period. Right now its the Smiths and a bunch of average guys out there.

Edited by packfanfb

3 minutes ago, 15412 said:

It does indeed play an important part.  Nobody is “blaming” someone else.  Any defense will wear out in time if their offense can not control some clock.  Simpl reality.

A defense will wear out more from not being able to get themselves off the field all day than from anything you can blame the offense for.  you say nobody is blaming but people are certainly using the offense as an excuse for the bad defense and I don't see how it's deserved.  I could see the arguement if the D had started strong and faded but they were trash all game long, no excuse is deserved IMO.

Edited by Stevein2012

1 minute ago, Striker said:

*insert Christian McCaffrey here*

Both are having great seasons but I think Carolina has more than Seattle.  If Russ plays near perfect, they have a chance to win.  If he doesn't, like in Baltimore, they lose.  Every game is close and Russ needs to carry every time.