Week 9 GDT: Green Bay Packers (7-1) at Los Angeles Chargers (3-5)

Cakeshoppe

6 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Surprised to see Rodgers numbers, but apparently he was getting sacked.  I’m sure it was a frustrating game to watch.

It felt like they were half asleep so overall I don't think this game is a good indicator of the 2019 Packers. 

Couple things that are starting to really cause problems -

1. We aren't generating much pressure with a 4-man rush anymore

2. Our interior d-line is really bad

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KFP7 said:

It felt like they were half asleep so overall I don't think this game is a good indicator of the 2019 Packers. 

Couple things that are starting to really cause problems -

1. We aren't generating much pressure with a 4-man rush anymore

2. Our interior d-line is really bad

From the clips I saw, the Oline didn’t look very good, or was that just Rodgers not getting the ball out?

Just now, Sasquatch said:

From the clips I saw, the Oline didn’t look very good, or was that just Rodgers not getting the ball out?

O-line was terrible.  Bosa and Ingram beat Bahk/Bulaga constantly.  I just don't think that's going to continue. 

Really just a bad burn the tape game. I’d put the L 65% on the O 30 on the D, 5 % STs.

The offense was very sluggish especially out of the gate.  Multiple presnap penalties early killing drives. Under 100 yards in 3 quarters.... Protection wasn’t there. No running room, no time of possession.

The D played on par with how it has the last few weeks.It really wasn’t that bad.  Not lights out but for the most part bent, didn’t break until late. Alexander got beat long twice (one should have been a delay of game, but anyways similar to Cooper, Allen just beat him on a crosser and Williams just outsized him on a jump ball). The inside rush hasn’t been there (Clark is either hurt or has regressed, Adams is looking like a bust and Lowry is just solid). I feel like we’ve been playing more coverage recently and not bringing pressure.

STs were subpar. Blocked kick and a holding setting up a 90 yard field.

18 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

How much worse could they make it? 

Game of Thrones got overtly stupid when Ramsay Bolton engaged the army of Jon Snow in the field instead of using his castle.  And it had begun the spiral to stupidity even before that. 

Once they surpassed the books, it went downhill and the last season was a joke.