Possible Coaching Candidates Now That Freddie Is Fired

cortes02

My choice is Greg Roman. he understands running the football better than anybody. Made Colin Kaepernik a viable QB and Lamar Jackson should probably just give whatever trophies hes gonna get and give them to Roman. I think hes the most intriguing option.

I do like Ron Rivera too. Players love playing for the guy and hes a great leader. We already have wilks on the team so the Defense would be ready to go. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I’d be excited about Urban if it meant he hired Wade Phillips as his DC. He’d need an experienced OC as well, Norv Turner? Let Urban be a CEO type.

That is one thing Urbz will get right. That he would need a solid coaching staff. He really would be the perfect coach to change the culture and to set a culture going forward. 

48 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Because the media likes clickbait, I guarantee every penny I have there will be a Marvin Lewis rumor.

If McCarthy and Rivera are being discussed then why not? Marvin Lewis is on that same level. I actually think he’s severely underrated. He overstayed his welcome in cinci but I don’t think many other coaches could have won as many games that he did with those rosters. He won 6 games last year with a team that’s won 1 this year. 

• Like 1