NFL Week 10 GDT

SteelKing728

The Rams current OL with all their injuries may well be the worst in NFL history. We've really got to address that issue: Goff had no time to throw, receivers had no time to create separation and we couldn't run the ball. It's definitely the worst in the league, and I doubt it's even close! 

2 minutes ago, DerbyRam said:

The Rams current OL with all their injuries may well be the worst in NFL history. We've really got to address that issue: Goff had no time to throw, receivers had no time to create separation and we couldn't run the ball. It's definitely the worst in the league, and I doubt it's even close! 

6 minutes ago, DerbyRam said:

A lot of people say that about their teams. Objectively, the Cardinals line last year was probably the worst I Had seen, but the Texans' last year was almost as bad truth be told. 

Just now, Forge said:

Well, I guess that means I have to ask - are you any good at actually picking games? Because if you're not, that probably explains it. 

KC, Atlanta, Buffalo, Detroit, Indy, and LAR, are the ones I'm talking about. I feel all of these are upsets, some bigger than others, but still...

2 minutes ago, kramxel said:

KC, Atlanta, Buffalo, Detroit, Indy, and LAR, are the ones I'm talking about. I feel all of these are upsets, some bigger than others, but still...

I was just messing with you. I would have gotten slaughtered this week picking games as well. The only game I may have changed (based on Stafford's injury) was the Chicago / Detroit game. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I was just messing with you. I would have gotten slaughtered this week picking games as well. The only game I may have changed (based on Stafford's injury) was the Chicago / Detroit game. 

I didn't watch any football today, and just saw the scorelines.. just jaw dropping... still recovering from the shock!