NFL Week 10 GDT

SteelKing728

I know this take has probably been repeated ad nauseum, but the Minkah trade is a defensive clone of last year’s Cooper trade. It made sense to almost no one, and now he’s practically carrying Pittsburgh to a winning record at the very least.

Edited by redsoxsuck05
  • Like 2

I need some disclaimers for this one;

* - I'm not accusing any Steelers fans, because I've not seen a Steeler fan claim this

** - I'm not certain they mean peak JJ or current JJ

*** - I happen to root for a team where TJ has given us more problems than JJ

I've seen the question asked a few times 'Is TJ better than JJ?'. I'm assuming this must be comparing current TJ, who is at peak in his career so far, to current (pre injury) JJ who is still elite but not 2013 JJ. If so, I can see the argument, although JJ still probably has more aspects to his game.

IMO, however, there is NO argument that peak TJ is better than peak JJ. This is recency bias, if people are arguing this. 

TJ is awesome though. 

14 hours ago, DerbyRam said:

The Rams current OL with all their injuries may well be the worst in NFL history. We've really got to address that issue: Goff had no time to throw, receivers had no time to create separation and we couldn't run the ball. It's definitely the worst in the league, and I doubt it's even close! 

I don't know how they have looked in other games, but to be fair the Steelers are getting to the QB at the second highest rate this season and have hit the QB the most of any defense. It wasn't all on the Rams OL yesterday.

20 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Lol

On 11/10/2019 at 12:45 PM, CP3MVP said:

The titans are such a weird team to analyze. I have no idea how good they are 

Good enough to blow out Brady/Bellichick and win a thriller against Mahomes/Reid. Bad enough to get shutout by the Denver Broncos.