BDL 2019 WEEK 10 - Hawaii Nightmarchers @ Anchorage Wolves

ny92mike

Hawaii Nightmarchers @ Anchorage Wolves  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Hawaii Nightmarchers
    • Anchorage Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2019 at 05:59 AM

On 11/11/2019 at 8:00 AM, wwhickok said:

I like Hawaii here in a surprise upset 

I feel like its only fair I expand on this a bit. Both teams are really good. I like them alot. I think Hawaii has worked really hard to get better and frankly they should have at least 2 other wins on the season imo. Every once in a while a team is capable of sneaking up on you and getting a win and I feel like that's what happens here. Maybe it's because I just feel they deserve a win. But honestly I completely understand why Counselor did it and I'm not holding it against him but the changes to his offense I feel 'downgraded him a bit' not so much that he isnt capable of winning here, that offense is still really good. But that Hawaii offense with the improved gameplanning is really good.

I would see this as a rather low scoring afair because of two really good defenses to the tune of a 21-14 victory (just chose TD points instead of ST points) with the final TD coming to Diontae Johnson in the final 2 minutes where he makes some guys miss to get in. 

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

I feel like its only fair I expand on this a bit. Both teams are really good. I like them alot. I think Hawaii has worked really hard to get better and frankly they should have at least 2 other wins on the season imo. Every once in a while a team is capable of sneaking up on you and getting a win and I feel like that's what happens here. Maybe it's because I just feel they deserve a win. But honestly I completely understand why Counselor did it and I'm not holding it against him but the changes to his offense I feel 'downgraded him a bit' not so much that he isnt capable of winning here, that offense is still really good. But that Hawaii offense with the improved gameplanning is really good.

I would see this as a rather low scoring afair because of two really good defenses to the tune of a 21-14 victory (just chose TD points instead of ST points) with the final TD coming to Diontae Johnson in the final 2 minutes where he makes some guys miss to get in. 

If I’m being honest I really do think Hawaii is the better team. I also however have not read through their gameplan as I was reading all the other matchups. So not sure how they schemed against me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

If I’m being honest I really do think Hawaii is the better team. I also however have not read through their gameplan as I was reading all the other matchups. So not sure how they schemed against me.

I felt like the scheming from both sides was pretty even. So for me it just came down to, do I think Hawaii could snag one? I do. I genuinely do, it's less about who they are playing and more about how much they've busted their backside to improve the team and their abilities as owners. I felt personally like it paid off here.

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I felt like the scheming from both sides was pretty even. So for me it just came down to, do I think Hawaii could snag one? I do. I genuinely do, it's less about who they are playing and more about how much they've busted their backside to improve the team and their abilities as owners. I felt personally like it paid off here.

Remind me to draft or sign more Steelers so I can sway you with their big plays like Minkah and Diontae. 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2019 at 11:36 AM, Counselor said:

I don’t think it’s a surprise they have a really good team. This team should not be 0-9

Agreed. I think you two game planned really well against each other, but Hawaii gets their first win in a hard fought battle.

I'm worried for the day Counselor wants to stop rebuilding and has the team he wants.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Counselor said:

Agreed. You got the better gameplan IMO though, this is a close one though. It's a coin flip here, so I'll go anchorage for the home field factor.

• Like 1

Credit to both teams write ups. This is as good as any game this season.

I went with Hawaii. They have too much talent and I think they have the personnel to contain the run. I’m not a fan of using JPP as a full time DT at all. Ingram should have a good game, though those LBs are very good.

I think Russell Wilson ekes our a victory with some solid weapons. 

I think Hawaii just have more to play for here and manage to get it done against an Anchorage pass D that isn't looking too hot. While I do think Anchorage gets plenty done, tank commander captain Kirk manages to seal the win loss for Anchorage with a late pick. 

(it's a Dolphins draft capital joke, respect the effort you've put in every single week @Counselor)

• Like 1