Monday Night Football - New Orleans @ Minnesota

ET80

Who wins?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Minnesota
    • New Orleans

1 minute ago, everlong said:

Brees is the only reason NO's not drafting top 5 every year.

Sure. Didn't say he is bad. In fact, what I'm saying is in line with your post. His team is so bad that he is almost always facing prevents in the fourth. Really helps pad his bulk stats, which is his claim to fame when he is compared to other greats.

1 hour ago, RuralBill said:

Sure. Didn't say he is bad. In fact, what I'm saying is in line with your post. His team is so bad that he is almost always facing prevents in the fourth. Really helps pad his bulk stats, which is his claim to fame when he is compared to other greats.

Until you realize his postseason stats are even better.

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

his first TD route is wrong, no? pretty he caught the ball in the endzone and not a yard downfield.

also, not sure if PFF or whomever count it as a throwaway but i'm pretty sure the one target diggs didn't haul was one, bradford threw it at his feet because there was a defender right behind diggs near the LOS.

22 minutes ago, whitehops said:

his first TD route is wrong, no? pretty he caught the ball in the endzone and not a yard downfield.

First TD was 5 yards from the LOS so they have it right.

Also, really pleased with how the Vikings look. The offensive line is solid this year or at least was against the Saints.

I do like what the Saints are doing defensively, but their offensively isn't good right now and that's going to be tough for them to overcome.

28 minutes ago, whitehops said:

also, not sure if PFF or whomever count it as a throwaway but i'm pretty sure the one target diggs didn't haul was one, bradford threw it at his feet because there was a defender right behind diggs near the LOS.

first touchdown was the rollout to the right, and Diggs got wide open.

that sounds right. even if Diggs catches that he's not going anywhere.

Archived