27 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Browns
    • Baker Mayfield's Facial Hair
    • The Pittsburgh Defense
    • Kiwibrown
    • Hope

2 minutes ago, CleBrowns07 said:

Absolutely not. What rudolph did was cheap. What myles did was dirty and negligent 

He punked him enough by rippin his helmet off like Rudolph was  a child... he had his revenge then... should've let it ride... now he'll be gone for probably 5 games a la Albert Haynesworth.. The league has to at least match that previous unprecedented suspension because swinging a helmet as a blunt force object to the head is one of the most dangerous things that can occur on the football field.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Hopefully the Mayfield worshipers feel stupid as well.

Really anyone who was on either end of the spectrum.

2 weeks of improvement is something to see as a good positive.

Still only time will tell. We still won't no for quite some time what we have for sure.

Sheesh dude admit it you can’t stand Mayfield and you’re wrong. It’s ok at least you’re right about Rudolph...🤷🏼‍♂️

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Pouncey should get a game at least. The reality is, while I'm all for him defending his QB, and even as a coach behind closed doors I'm telling him good job, that's not a good look for the NFL. He HAS to get AT LEAST a game. In fact, I'm wondering/curious why he wasn't formally ejected to be honest.

Lolololol

Pouncey is getting multiple. He threw punches and kicked a guy.

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Pounceys actions are more dangerous than myles fwiw

Stomping a grounded player is more dangerous than hitting someone in the head with the helmet. 

WHAT??? Swinging a helmet with force to the head of a player without a helmet on is worse than stomping on a player with a helmet on? I don't know about that...

Edited by Mind Character

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

It's almost like the only people with this incredibly trash take are Browns fans trying to defend one of the dirtiest things in the game.

Garrett continues to tackle Rudolph in a game after he has gotten rid of the ball in a game that was already decided. He gets pissy and proceeds to - again - whip a helmet at a guy who has concussion history. But because of the colors of his jersey let's pretend that it's fine just to say "totally uncalled for" negates his bs. Garrett is a piece of garbage. Period.

Dude, he went after him first. I said it was incredibly dirty and I won't be remotely surprised if he's suspended for the year. But to act like he was unprovoked, which you were claiming, is completely idiotic.

And no, it's not just Browns fans who are saying that he was provoked.

Your posts are garbage. Period.

Just now, candyman93 said:

Lolololol

Pouncey is getting multiple. He threw punches and kicked a guy.

Imagine your takes being so effing garbage that this is your takeaway. Not that one of your franchise cornerstones is an absolute piece of garbage who will deservedly miss multiple games.

Just now, Mind Character said:

WHAT??? Swinging a helmet with force to the head of a player without a helmet on is worse than stomping on a player? I don't know about that...

All garrets head could do was absorb the force, masons head had lots of room to shift. 

Garret was pinned by two dudes and both times. 

I know which one id rather take