Who you got?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Browns
    • Baker Mayfield's Facial Hair
    • The Pittsburgh Defense
    • Kiwibrown
    • Hope

hahah... The "Their Thugs" faithful are living that good life tonight ... LOL .. Dog whistles out in full force...

A celebratory joining of hands for that cohort tonight after a after a few decades long celebrations of the "They're taking our jobs" and "We built it" rallying cry...

Myles made an awful mistake tonight; one that I'm sure he's beyond remorseful for. Glad the outcome didn't turn out to be a tragedy for all involved. 

Will be interesting to see how he and the team and grow from this. I'd bet he'll turn it into a valuable lesson for himself and others to learn from given the type of character he's had his entire life.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yup. Basically if you say that Garrett wasn't unprovoked, but still acknowledge that what he did was incredibly dirty, then you basically condone murder and kicking puppies according to NFL Gen.

And those are fans from a team who employed a player who tortured and murdered dogs. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BrownsDog23 said:

I didn’t see and it doesn’t excuse Myles actions but I don’t like how Rudolph is being betrayed as some poor innocent victim

Twisted his helmet on the ground.

Cleated his crotch on the way up.

Ran at him after his helmet got ripped off.

Totally innocent.

Edited by ditchdigger
  • Like 1

Why would anyone expect any different?

This is Cleveland. Myles is now a true Clevelander.

Put Myles in with the rest of the degens here.

Not sure what rudolph was thinking charging after him...

Obviously it's a heated rivalry for Myles. Has lost so much winning doesnt matter much as not taking any crap.

Acting as if he was serving a life sentence and couldnt even show one moment of being soft. Luckily for him that helmet didnt connect differently.

HOPEFULLY he knew he wasnt going to hit him with the crown of the helmet because of how he was holding it.

Glad Rudolph is ok. Couldve been worse than the Earl Thomas hit and that was probably the scariest one ive ever seen. 

As a team hopefully they dont get all depressed about it and instead take some of Garret's juice but not too much.

• Like 1

Just an outside observation but pretty sure he avoided the helmet to helmet contact there. I mean the league should happy about that right?

What all involved parties did was wrong. No one person deserves all the blame.  Rudolph in his interview was despicable, not taking any responsibility for his actions that led to the whole situation made me mad.   But through all this good to know were criminals but when odell got choked and held down that wasn't a big deal. pretty sure that was after the play as well...

• Like 2

What Garrett did was a turkey move. We should nickname him Turkey Garrett.

They sure showed that Turkey Jones tackle on Bradshaw enough tonight that no one should be shocked that football is violent. Watch this old replay of a man who could have been killed ha ha ha. Did you see Myles apparently not even hurt Mason? Lifetime ban!

• Like 4