This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

2 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

@HighCalebR

Not much to tell. It's all lunatics who think they see all these hints in some leaked horse photo and insane crap. May 23rd there will be an official trailer release. Prevailing theory is that it's ww2 but prevailing theory wasn't that it was ww1 last time

But watching the Insanity is fun.. There's so many people that think they see all these clues in the stupid horse painting lol

I'm secretly hoping for Vietnam just for something different

Couple guys involved in working on it blew their loads over how it's gonna change everything and nobody is ready for this blah blah and that got people going pretty good

Aah yeah, I heard BF1 had an egg in it that had pipes dripping morse code or some that sent people to a website, IDK about all that.

I'm with you on 'Nam. Give me some vegetation to kill some of these snipers.

Ha change everything. Just bring back Bad Company.

4 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Aah yeah, I heard BF1 had an egg in it that had pipes dripping morse code or some that sent people to a website, IDK about all that.

I'm with you on 'Nam. Give me some vegetation to kill some of these snipers.

Ha change everything. Just bring back Bad Company.

Bc2 is my favorite bf, one of my favorite fps games. Early rumor was it was bad company 3. And yeah there's been a few Easter eggs lately that everyone thinks will tell them everything but nothing really coming out. The weird one is they added the 1938 mosin to the CTE a awhile ago. Like wtf. That waayyy after the war. Nobody really talked about it but I thought maybe that was to mess with us.

IDK. I don't get too caught up in it but it was something to goof off with today.

• Like 1

I guess my issue is having the forum and the stats (through yahoo fantasy football app) up on 27” monitors was a lot more appealing than my 14” laptop with multiple tabs. 

Just gonna be a change that I’ll have to get used to I guess.

Easily the best sci-fi series on television. 

Season 1 & 2 are available on Amazon Prime and Season 3 is currently airing on SYFY if anyone is interested. 

The first three episodes contain a lot of world building, and episode four is where things come together and the series starts to shine. 

Season 2 is incredible, Season 3 has been even better thus far. The Expanse is the only show I watch live and I typically watch least 10-12 shows per year. 

On 5/15/2018 at 8:25 PM, Cadmus said:

Easily the best sci-fi series on television. 

Season 1 & 2 are available on Amazon Prime and Season 3 is currently airing on SYFY if anyone is interested. 

The first three episodes contain a lot of world building, and episode four is where things come together and the series starts to shine. 

Season 2 is incredible, Season 3 has been even better thus far. The Expanse is the only show I watch live and I typically watch least 10-12 shows per year. 

I really enjoy The Expanse.

Picked up this little morsel on Friday night...power was out...nothing to do but sit and sample it.  Amazing.  On the level of Angel's Envy.  Little more forward flavor, little more pepper and spice, but still very, very good.

willett__30419.1512932885.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on

I'm VERY behind the curve when it comes to computering. Which probably means I'll never be uber rich. I'm sad about it too.

How do I make it stop deleting characters I have already typed when I go back through and proofread/spellcheck?

Someone help a dumb brother out. Please.

2 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

I'm VERY behind the curve when it comes to computering. Which probably means I'll never be uber rich. I'm sad about it too.

How do I make it stop deleting characters I have already typed when I go back through and proofread/spellcheck?

There is a function key you have accidentally activated? It used to happen to me on an older workstation. If you are talking about word-processing there is an icon of some sort that would pop up on the menu bar when I activated it with an errant tap. Took me forever to find it and it was frustrating.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, blueswedeshoes said:
2 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

There is a function key you have accidentally activated? It used to happen to me on an older workstation. If you are talking about word-processing there is an icon of some sort that would pop up on the menu bar when I activated it with an errant tap. Took me forever to find it and it was frustrating.

There’s a button labeled “Insert” on your keyboard. It’s right above the Delete key. Tap that, and it fixes it.

• Like 2