This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Does Milwaukee count as a big city? Cuz I don't feel like it is. It's big enough but small enough. I'll never live in the boonies again and Milwaukee fits perfectly for what I need/want. 

same with Orlando for me. the years I've lived in a city have been ******* substantially better than years I lived in smaller areas. being in a town that's dead at night feels like dystopian **** for me now. when i gotta stay for more than a day or whatever i start getting anxious

4 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

The way for progress is to confront the issue. I understand I may not change any minds, but I’m also not going to act like the behavior is okay, it isn’t . 

Yeah, but it needs to be consistent. Your ranting, with all due respect, is hypocritical.

It's so consistent with the overall agenda. It's like the bogus #mettoo agenda against Kavanaugh. People with an agenda make stuff up about Kavanaugh and crucify him with the made up agenda. While at the same time the agenda ignores the extreme atrociousness of Bill Clinton and now completely does a 180 with Joe Biden... This type of entitled, blatant hypocrisy ruins credibility. It's also so disrespectful to females who suffered through this.

#metooexceptagainstbillclinton,joebiden,justinfairfax,oranyothertleftwingsmpathizer- lol (not really lol- it's unfortunate)

I actually hit on this thread by accident. I like to stick to sports and making money on the internet. So, this will be my TAPT retirement post... Have fun, don't let this stuff get to ya. Check out the rest of the board. There's some good OL, DL & Rodgers talk goin' on.

Edited by Donzo
time edit
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Does Milwaukee count as a big city? Cuz I don't feel like it is. It's big enough but small enough. I'll never live in the boonies again and Milwaukee fits perfectly for what I need/want. 

Yes, there's no way I could live in MKE. Do like going downtown to catch the Bucks or a concert. Enjoy the local breweries too, but it's off to lake country for me by days end. 

You come to a crossroads when you have a decent paying job post college, you can chose to live downtown or own a truck, you cannot do both.

21 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Yeah, but it needs to be consistent. Your ranting, with all due respect, is hypocritical.

It's so consistent with the overall agenda. It's like the bogus #metto agenda against Kavanaugh. People with an agenda make stuff up about Kavanaugh and crucify him with the made up agenda. While at the same time the agenda ignores the extreme atrocious of Bill Clinton and now completely do a 180 with Joe Biden... This type of entitled, blatant hypocrisy ruins credibility. It's also so disrespectful to females who suffered through this.

#metooexceptagainstbillclinton,joebiden,justinfairfax,oranyothertleftwingsmpathizer- lol (not really lol- it's unfortunate)

I actually hit on this thread in accident. I like to stick to sports and making money on the internet. So, this will be my TAPT retirement post... Have fun, don't let this stuff get ya. Check out the rest of the board. There's some good OL, DL & Rodgers talk goin' on.

I think it’d extremely disrespectful that you thinking what I’m saying is hypocritical. What information do you have about me where you know what I believe and what I don’t , what’s important to me and what’s not? 

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I would say yes.  There are big cities, and there are super big cities.  Milwaukee will never be confused with Chicago or Houston, but once you get into metros over probably 300-400k it really is a different world than small town USA.  My parents live in a town of 13k.  Coming to St. Louis doesn't bother my dad, he is from here.  But my mom is overwhelmed with the traffic, large buildings, crowds, etc. She doesn't like it.  

If I had my choice, Madison is probably the proper size city for me.  It is smaller than where I live right now, but large enough that I can go somewhere and not know a bunch of people, if I desire.  

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Yes, there's no way I could live in MKE. Do like going downtown to catch the Bucks or a concert. Enjoy the local breweries too, but it's off to lake country for me by days end. 

You come to a crossroads when you have a decent paying job post college, you can chose to live downtown or own a truck, you cannot do both.

Where do you live? I usually account for a "city" being where a person that isn't from the area would start considering themselves in said city.  So even if you aren't in Milwaukee proper, for someone not from there, Waukesha is probably "Milwaukee."  (don't bite my head off, I just looked at a map, it has been a LONG time since I have been to Milwaukee)

8 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Where do you live? I usually account for a "city" being where a person that isn't from the area would start considering themselves in said city.  So even if you aren't in Milwaukee proper, for someone not from there, Waukesha is probably "Milwaukee."  (don't bite my head off, I just looked at a map, it has been a LONG time since I have been to Milwaukee)

I'm in Waukesha county. The city of Waukesha is too congested for me too. I need an acre or two, some trees, a yard. I like being under an hour to the city, as I do want to be able to support the Bucks, Brewer's etc.. I just like nature and my own space and cities don't provide either. Totally going to age into the guy that gets his mail in a robe and tells kids to get off his lawn and I can't wait. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm in Waukesha county. The city of Waukesha is too congested for me too. I need an acre or two, some trees, a yard. I like being under an hour to the city, as I do want to be able to support the Bucks, Brewer's etc.. I just like nature and my own space and cities don't provide either. Totally going to age into the guy that gets his mail in a robe and tells kids to get off his lawn and I can't wait. 

This ^^^ except the getting the mail in my bathrobe (as the mailbox is a good ways up the driveway....) and telling folks to get off my lawn.

11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Dude, I was in Hartland when I was in Wisconsin!!! We were probably neighbors!