Monday Night Football - LA Chargers @ Denver

ET80

Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Denver
    • LA Chargers

Game two of our MNF double-header is an AFC West tilt, as the Chargers travel to Denver. This one has two rookie HCs, as Anthony Lynn of the Chargers and Vance Joseph of the Broncos get their careers started, and look to avoid being the lone team in the AFCW to start 0-1.

How does this one play out?

3 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Broncos will take it, something like 19-13. I think the media are really overrating the Chargers this year. Teams usually have a really bad season when they relocate. Think the Broncos are a .500 type team and LA will be near the top 5 picks again. 

Quoting for future lols

3 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Broncos will take it, something like 19-13. I think the media are really overrating the Chargers this year. Teams usually have a really bad season when they relocate. Think the Broncos are a .500 type team and LA will be near the top 5 picks again. 

This is a pretty simplistic take.

The Chargers may have a bad year, but it won't be because they moved two hours north. If they suck it will be because of their offensive line and their best players getting hurt again. 

Low scoring game that could go either way. Has the feel of a game that will be close late into the 3rd qtr until 1 team makes a big splash play that will inevitably be the difference maker.  Bosa wrecks because the Broncos line is garbage still but a Von Miller strip sack with :45 seconds left will seal it.

20-17 Denver. 

Denver is also 16-1 in their last 17 openers so I guess that helps.

Archived