NFC Playoff Race - who's making it in?

49ersfan

1 hour ago, Art_Vandalay said:

And we get both of them at home. Don't discount the amount of travel either. 3 of our 7 remaining games are on the road.

Philly's remaining road games:
- NYG (Bad team, 90 minute bus ride)
- Miami (Bad team)
- Wash (Bad team)

The East will be determined by our h2h in Philly. And fwiw, I wouldn't be surprised to see Dallas win that game. Both teams have disappointed so far.

You forget that I root for a team that has no home field advantage. I often forget that is a thing. 

On 11/12/2019 at 11:06 PM, BayRaider said:

Amazing that terrible division gets so many primetime games every single year. Hats off to the '17 Eagles but usually almost every year you got two teams playin 9-7 football and the other two being dogmeat.

You’d have to go back to the year 2015 for that to be the case. Even the year before that, Dallas won the division at 12-4. 

Edit: looks like other posters already made this comment, but whatever. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Lol so cute

Strange, your scholarly and well researched reply seems to be missing the context of my full post. I'll provide it below.

My guess is:

1. 49ers

2. Saints

3. Vikings

4. Eagles

5. Packers

6. Seattle

Could see the Packers winning the NFC North, but want to put out the very real possibility that they could lose the division and that Minnesota is the better team.

Edited by Nozizaki

The race for the playoffs are pretty boring in the NFC.  Rams seem dead, nobody outside LA seems to believe in Goff.  Most Bears fans I know want the season to end already so they can draft a new QB.  They don't even argue with me anymore when I tell them their team sucks, what fun is that!  Stafford has been carrying the Lions for so long his back finally snapped.  Arizona could potentially be underdogs in the final 6 games.  Maybe the Panthers catch up to Minnesota if they slip, doubt it though.  Hard to see the rest fall out, although Seattle has a tough schedule left ( 49s, Minn, Rams, Eagles, Car).  They also almost lost to Cincinnati week 1 who is winless, but somehow beat the previous undefeated 49's.  The division races will be fun but the AFC race is way more intriguing.  Only real question for me is Dal or Philly, I think Dal takes it.

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

He missed one other game when Barr landed on him. Small sample size and both losses were by 1 TD lol. Enjoy the wild card. 

I wouldn't be so confident. You have a few more games on the road away from Lambeau. No home cooking by your favorite people in zebra outfits.