Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

12 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I'd be down to see if Street could help out in the rotation. I know Jones will be back but seems like those interior guys will start to wear down as the season goes on. And with Ford now out for some time, I'm guessing Solly will see more time out wide. Wouldn't mind a little insurance in case guys get banged up. Not sure we need Verrett to be honest. I think with Sherm, Spoon, E-Man, Williams & Reed we're pretty much set at CB. Injuries can always occur but I like those five to hold down the fort.

9 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I'd be down to see if Street could help out in the rotation. I know Jones will be back but seems like those interior guys will start to wear down as the season goes on. And with Ford now out for some time, I'm guessing Solly will see more time out wide. Wouldn't mind a little insurance in case guys get banged up. Not sure we need Verrett to be honest. I think with Sherm, Spoon, E-Man, Williams & Reed we're pretty much set at CB. Injuries can always occur but I like those five to hold down the fort.

Yeah, I'm comfortable with never seeing Verrett in a 49ers uni, tbh. Was a big fan back when, but oh my, that was a horrific couple of plays. Bye.

On 11/18/2019 at 4:39 PM, NinerNation21 said:

Guys, the 49ers just locked up their first winning season since 2013. This is something that I think most people are overlooking right now because we all have our sights set on bigger goals. But, it should be noted that this is an accomplishment by shanhan and co. 

FEELS GREAT BABY 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

The injuries never end or let up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No; they really haven't. It's a tough test each time a dude falls. I want to say that it's a great test and that we have generally found ways to get good play from our backups... so that when we do get healthy again this yr (sorry Kwon), we can more easily roll through the postseason.

Maybe. :/ .. We are definitely inventing all manner of ways to win games. That has to come in handy, and give some encouragement. 

1 hour ago, John232 said:

Completely random thought, but do you think if someone from our FO gets poached, that there might be a “promotion” for lynch and thus opening a spot for a “gym”. Point is, I want Ozzie  Newsome.

Boring answer, but I don't really spend any time on stuff like that. This guy poached, that guy added. It's all just whatever to me.. until it becomes a glaring problem. 

On a side note. Can you imagine being Pettis right now? and how it must feel to walk into the locker-room? 

I know there are so many higher pick failures that experience it.. but aside from the reality that they get paychecks most of us would drool over.. they must have a difficult time raising their eyes to meet their teammates, coaches, and even fans. 

Eeesh. 

9 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Colbert got signed by the Dolphins. I don't think that he would have been the call up to the roster over Exum if needed, but it was always nice to have the luxury of him waiting around if needed.

I’m confused. We already cut Exum and Colbert was on Seattle’s PS.