The culture that is the Cleveland Browns (Plus guess Garrett's Suspension length)

brownie man

To who's fault is our culture?   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who's most to blame for this specific 2019 Browns team culture

• Jimmy Haslam
    • John Dorsey
    • Freddie Kitches
    • Baker Mayfield
  2. 2. How many games is Garrett suspened for

• Rest of the season
    • other
  3. 3. Does Freddie have control of the locker room?

• Yes
    • No

6 hours ago, JDD said:

2 Steelers fans were talking in the office.  Both said he should be kicked out of the NFL. 

My reply

Rudolph wanted some smoke, then he got it. 

SEE....I'm WITH you here.......

Myles Garrett goes from letting someone PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE and not doing anything to some kinda monster because he pulled a guys helmet off, who initiated an attempt to do the same thing to him AND nut stommped him....AND came at him WITH to of his teammates while Garret was alone....that dosent make sense to me...

And the Media just loving trying to Make Mason Rudolph a victim.....but I'm Sorry, you cant pick a fight, get your @$$ whooped, and then scream "Hey I'm a victim here because I picked a fight and lost".....

Myles reaction was over the top and he should have been suspended for some games, but PEOPLE need to STOP trying to turn this dude into some kinda Terrible Violent Character, people need to STOP trying to make Mason Rudolph look like an innocent victim. And people need to admit the WRONG ACTION's were Provoked, Myles Garrett got a dicipline I feel for someone who INITIATED the actions, not a person who RETALIATED to PROVOCATION.

Just my two cents

• Like 3

I still can't F-in believe that Myles Garrett of all people with a few seconds to play in the game did something to get him suspended the rest of the season and draw the ire of the public.

You couldn't make this sh*t up.

What a time to be alive. Witnessing some masses work themselves up foaming at the mouth about the evils of last night; yelling at the top of their lungs all the while they've been silent, content, and docile while this country and the species death marches itself one bomb and illusion at a time, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute. But nows the time their blood boils.. As soon as their regular schedule outrage entertainment ends, they'll return to their zombified state and calmly and gladly commence their slow march off the coming cliff once more....

In truth, the misery of Browns fandom has taken its toll such that all it takes is 2 close down to the wire wins against inferior opponents for us to feel like we're back on the right track and all prior criticisms (e.e.,g penalties) invalidated even if said issues are still on-going.

Edited by Mind Character

1 hour ago, BrownLeader said:

It's more the HC's fault Garrett's taking a QB to the ground in the last few seconds of an important game, and even more so, participating in an altercation with just seconds left.

That's the dumbest of football plays, in and of itself, one among many Garrett and others keep committing every game. Situational awareness is a real thing and can be practiced.

Ratcheting it up to crazy is on Myles but even getting into that situation is on the team discipline & culture.

Key players and leaders on this team have not been dialed in mentally and aren't held accountable by anyone. A more experienced or better coaching staff/better team leaders, may have read this earlier and taken some corrective action.

Pouncey kicking a man in the head while he is being held does not reflect on the coach.

anyways baker is 4-0 verses these young qb 

“There’s a tolerance for stupid in the cleveland football culture”

Michael Wilbon 

that is a perfect way of describing it and what I attribute to Freddie. 

we’ve never been this stupid with any of our other coaches so I’m putting this on Freddie 

Edited by brownie man
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Michael Wilbon 

we’ve never been this stupid with any of our other coaches so I’m putting this on Freddie 

Bless your heart you think “the Cleveland football culture” applies to the 2019 Browns.

Hint: he talking about you.

49 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Michael Wilbon 

Well if Wilbon said it then it must be true.

• Like 1

Confirmation bias at its finest. We win two straight games and it’s in spite of our head coach. We have a player that goes ape **** on the Steelers player, and that part is the coach’s fault. After we donkey stomp Miami this coming week, there will be nothing good said about Freddie either I’m willing to bet. At least from those that already have their formed opinions. If he’s ever taking us to division titles this will not be forgotten.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Confirmation bias at its finest. We win two straight games and it’s in spite of our head coach. We have a player that goes ape **** on the Steelers player, and that part is the coach’s fault. After we donkey stomp Miami this coming week, there will be nothing good said about Freddie either I’m willing to bet. At least from those that already have their formed opinions. If he’s ever taking us to division titles this will not be forgotten.

I WANT the team to play chippy like that and beat the opponent up.

Last night made me want to keep Freddie.

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Michael Wilbon 

And if the tables were turned people would be saying Mayfield is a punk who deserved it. 

See I can say **** that is my opinion but state it as fact. 

If you don’t wear orange and brown you don’t matter

-Our Coach 

Learn it, Know it, Live it

• Like 2