Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

I just hope Myles is right and audio proves it.

Without it this doesn’t look great tbh.  No mention of it before now, no one else hearing anything, no teammates aware until it came out, etc.

Not saying it did or didn’t happen, just the circumstances appear sketchy.

If they happen to prove he did say it, this changes things as far as his public perception a lot.  If they prove he didn’t, this is the nail in his public perception coffin.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, TheGame316 said:

I can see Mason Rudolph taking legal action for defamation and also revisting his assault charge opportunities....

He has no shot in either, he started the fight and it was leaked myles never publicly assertesd it.

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 1

Just now, Mega Ron said:

If he can prove that he didn't say something.

Which I think might be umpossible. 

The burden lies with Garrett - Rudolph does not have to prove a negative

You can't make things up and get away with it because the other party can't prove they aren't true

2 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

I can see Mason Rudolph taking legal action for defamation and also revisting his assault charge opportunities....

I doubt it.

TBH he’s winning in the court of public opinion right now it would seem, just keep your mouth closed and move on.

Nothing would come of it legally anyway.

This is the bottom line.

You can't make things up and get away with it because the other party can't prove they aren't true

I mean, Myles can just say it was a mistake and he misheard then.  Nothing is coming of this legally.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

And Garrett will just sue back for attempted murder and the loss of future progeny. 

He literally tried snapping his neck in half and kicked him as hard as he could in the baby makers. 
Next?

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I just hope Myles is right and audio proves it.

Without it this doesn’t look great tbh.  No mention of it before now, no one else hearing anything, no teammates aware until it came out, etc.

Not saying it did or didn’t happen, just the circumstances appear sketchy.

If they happen to prove he did say it, this changes things as far as his public perception a lot.  If they prove he didn’t, this is the nail in his public perception coffin.

What's wild to me is I heard that it's an open secret that Myles is gay and that Mason used a different slur.  Nobody is saying anything because they don't want to out Myles.  I didn't really believe it, but I'm wondering if that is true and Myles is just totally fumbling this.

• Like 3

I'm not sure what the burden of proof is in this situation. However, I am inclined to believe Garrett. 

You think he lied. At least have the decency to say that's what you think, rather than state that he has made it up.

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

What's wild to me is I heard that it's an open secret that Myles is gay and that Mason used a different slur.  Nobody is saying anything because they don't want to out Myles.  I didn't really believe it, but I'm wondering if that is true and Myles is just totally fumbling this.

Idk...

4 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

Boy this is certainly the third rail of this forum, but I surely want to state the obvious. I’m going to stay away from that however. All I will say, as there are lots of other things going on in the world right now.  😬

Edited by Bucketheadsdad