Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

This weekend I am only playing 4 bets

Bills +3, over diggs yards

Packers -3, over adams yards

Chiefs dont have anyone to cover diggs. Bucs dont have anyone to cover Adams. Both guys get HEAVY targets. 

I like the bills defense this week over the chiefs defense. Both offenses are comparable to me but I think McDermott and the talent on their defense will give the bills the edge. Their defense can be had on the ground, but if KC takes the ball out of mahomes hands, I am good with it. Their defense is built to stop the pass with sound scheme and great communication. They have struggled against TEs this year, but I actually think Edmunds can match kelce's length/speed. His technique isnt great and Kelces route running really gives him the advantage, but I think they will slide coverage towards him and that will let Edmunds be more aggressive trying to get underneath routes to force mahomes to look elsewhere.

I really am struggling to see how the chiefs defense will do enough. They can be ran on, but the bills arent really a running team, but I think they will call some designed runs with allen. This game is to go to the freaking superbowl, I think the bills are going to feel comfortable giving allen 10 carries if necessary.

I really dont see anyone on the chiefs that can cover diggs. They could double him with the honey badger a bunch, but I dont think that will be enough because it should make things easy on the rest of the weapons they have there. Bills OL doesnt get enough credit either. 

I think the packers will smash the bucs. Brees handed the bucs the game on a silver platter last week. Honestly, the guy shouldnt have played it was that bad. His shoulder was toast and it cost them. Rodgers isnt going to give away the ball the same way. 

Bucs weapons are banged up. With that being said, they are pretty deep there. Alexander and the rest of the packers secondary is up for the challenge. Fournette will probably have some success on the ground but I really think they wont let the bucs get into the endzone, while adams will probably go for 120+ and 2TDs.

Good luck to those involved 

BILLS MAFIA

GO PACK GO

• Like 1

Packers landed Clete Blakeman as the Ref tomorrow. They're like 13-2 with him. That alone is worth 2 pts. Gonna hammer the Packers -3. Already had Adams with a TD anytime but didn't want to bet on the score of the game but can't go against Packers at Lambeau with snow with Rodgers goating plus Clete is refereeing. Too much to pass on.

Just a heads up for you people. He's the ref that Tom Brady once cursed all the way to the locker room during a MNF because an OPI was called when gronk was hugged in the endzone and was picked up later. That plus his perceived affection for the Packers I say GB -3 is very sweet.

I got Chiefs -2.5 as well.

Edited by LaFellSBXLIXMVP
  • Like 1

I would caution against taking player props heavily this weekend, unless you want to go under for 2 major reasons:

1.  Vegas knows the casual betting is going way up.

2.  Vegas also knows that casual betting trends towards over bets, it's human nature to root for overs - and the draw that you can win an over bet earlier in the game, but you have to wait until the game is done to be sure you're winning an under bet.

At this stage, the numbers except for TAM WR's are heavily inflated.   I'm going to take a shot on Godwin/Evans because it's only in the 60's....but otherwise, every other prop is more inflated than we've normally seen.  

BOL!

Edited by Broncofan

10 hours ago, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

Packers landed Clete Blakeman as the Ref tomorrow. They're like 13-2 with him. That alone is worth 2 pts. Gonna hammer the Packers -3. Already had Adams with a TD anytime but didn't want to bet on the score of the game but can't go against Packers at Lambeau with snow with Rodgers goating plus Clete is refereeing. Too much to pass on.

Just a heads up for you people. He's the ref that Tom Brady once cursed all the way to the locker room during a MNF because an OPI was called when gronk was hugged in the endzone and was picked up later. That plus his perceived affection for the Packers I say GB -3 is very sweet.

I got Chiefs -2.5 as well.

He called on sides on Chiefs player when TB threw interception that would have sealed the game.  Its a 50:50 call in my view and could not have called. 

The call that has got him the SB. 

13 hours ago, Jaire_Island said:

He called on sides on Chiefs player when TB threw interception that would have sealed the game.  Its a 50:50 call in my view and could not have called. 

The call that has got him the SB. 

Don't want and wont turn this into in a discussion about which team is more or less favored. If you want just say NE was favored more, I don't care. What I know is that many people suspect things about Clete. That's it. That's why I got scared when Bucksavage said heavy sharp mooney went to Bucs. I firmly believe that if the game is close he'll favor where the sharp money went. What I don't expect at all is him being an impartial referee. Again, if the game is close. If it's a blown out you can't do anything about it.

Anyways, offside is like being pregnant either you are or you aren't. After the flag was thrown his only alternative would to overrule the linesman call and then the TV would show the offside and it'd an outrage considering he made a ref pick up a flag to decide a game against the Pats on MNF.

Before I forget, I opened the thread to say Packers is at -4 on some sites for those that want to bet on the Bucs it can get to -4.5 if the trend continues.

On 1/23/2021 at 12:25 AM, N4L said:

This weekend I am only playing 4 bets

Bills +3, over diggs yards

Packers -3, over adams yards

Chiefs dont have anyone to cover diggs. Bucs dont have anyone to cover Adams. Both guys get HEAVY targets. 

I like the bills defense this week over the chiefs defense. Both offenses are comparable to me but I think McDermott and the talent on their defense will give the bills the edge. Their defense can be had on the ground, but if KC takes the ball out of mahomes hands, I am good with it. Their defense is built to stop the pass with sound scheme and great communication. They have struggled against TEs this year, but I actually think Edmunds can match kelce's length/speed. His technique isnt great and Kelces route running really gives him the advantage, but I think they will slide coverage towards him and that will let Edmunds be more aggressive trying to get underneath routes to force mahomes to look elsewhere.

I really am struggling to see how the chiefs defense will do enough. They can be ran on, but the bills arent really a running team, but I think they will call some designed runs with allen. This game is to go to the freaking superbowl, I think the bills are going to feel comfortable giving allen 10 carries if necessary.

I really dont see anyone on the chiefs that can cover diggs. They could double him with the honey badger a bunch, but I dont think that will be enough because it should make things easy on the rest of the weapons they have there. Bills OL doesnt get enough credit either. 

I think the packers will smash the bucs. Brees handed the bucs the game on a silver platter last week. Honestly, the guy shouldnt have played it was that bad. His shoulder was toast and it cost them. Rodgers isnt going to give away the ball the same way. 

Bucs weapons are banged up. With that being said, they are pretty deep there. Alexander and the rest of the packers secondary is up for the challenge. Fournette will probably have some success on the ground but I really think they wont let the bucs get into the endzone, while adams will probably go for 120+ and 2TDs.

Good luck to those involved 

BILLS MAFIA

GO PACK GO

Carlton Davis looked pretty good last week.

3 hours ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

Carlton Davis looked pretty good last week.

A hobbled MT with a dead on arrival Brees is making people over rate Davis' performance. 

Adams is a different animal and is going to light him up 

Also -fournette rushing yards prop is 46. What am I missing here? Bucs will be able to have a lot of success on the ground today. I'll take the over on that one