FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Swag responded to it so. Counts.  Regardless I don't think it'd matter 

yeah i know he responded to it, i meant what was the other post you made? ohhhhhh **** i'm now remembering you initiated the battle. My bad... We can score it if you'd like... As a matter of fact we will go back and score just on principle. 

However you didn't follow format, which is the reason for this happening. 

@bcb1213 i'm having a slight change of heart man i don't wanna go digging, i've been trying to correct **** and find people's posts for like the last 2 hours i feel like. We will score it if you correct the format and make it easy for us. Regardless of what happens, Poems of Mud still win by default. And I stated earlier if there are formatting issues it's on you. But we will give you a chance to get the individual W if you wanna provide us with a completed battle, formatted correctly. none of that was meant to sound like an *******, but i think it might've sounded like such. 

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @theuntouchable @Nazgul @rackcs @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250 @mission27

two of you are about to be banned from your camp discord. you will be given a link to your new camp shortly there after. i will announce the trade a few minutes after I ban the respective members from their discords. 

Trade Announcement

@theuntouchable has been traded to Smug Squad

@TedLavie has been traded to Poems of Mud

If someone on those camps could provide them with a link to the camp discord that would be beautiful, because I can't figure out how to generate the link. Please alert me if you've helped me out and gave them the link to your camp. 

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @theuntouchable @Nazgul @rackcs @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250 @mission27

Edited by FinneasGage