Monday Night Ravens @ Rams

rocky_rams

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ravens
    • Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2019 at 02:30 AM

8 minutes ago, DerbyRam said:

You would be hard pressed not to predict the Ravens, but I think the Rams match up pretty well. I just hope our OL can replicate last week's performance as they'll need to if we stand a chance. Hope for the best, expect the L. 

Rams do matchup well in key areas. Donald vs the interior line and the potential for a quick pace spread offense to counter the Ravens' defensive plan to make offense hold the ball. We're down one of our best run defenders too, so the running game and PA may be a problem. Rams need the game to stay in the NFC playoff race, are more familiar with playing in primetime, and have circadian rhythms going for them. Feel like Lamar is due for a less than spectacular game. I predict Rams win a lower scoring than anticipated game.

SO CHECK IT OUT: I am drunk. Totally wanted to see the game at the bar tonight but we came way too early. Darn those 5pm happy hours. Now I'm home where there's no cable. Now what do I do?!

Too bad. Rams are in a nightmare scenario; coming right off a Super Bowl run, two teams in their division suddenly became elite and could knock them right out of the playoffs. Yikes. Pretty much every game is a must-win for them at this point. Meanwhile the Ravens are kicking tail like nobody's business. Rams could pull it out if their defense really steps up with an answer for Lamar ... nobody has had one yet in 2019. But I have to pick Baltimore in this one.

I will have to imagine the game in my head. I see Lamar ... continuing to look awesome ... tearing up L.A. like it ain't no thing ... punishing the media for throwing shade on him. I AM PSYCHIC.