DreamKid

GDT 12/1/19 Week 13: 9-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 10-1 San Francisco 49ers

Nice!

A good win against a top team in crappy conditions.  I wouldn't mind seeing them again in February should we make it that far

bigger than the win itself in the bigger picture is willing it against adversity. Drops, Fumbles, calls against. It'll be a lesson learned for playoff football.

think we blow them out if lamar doesn't fumble on that opening drive in the 2nd half. winning out seems legit, expecting buffalo to give us some trouble though.

I now have so much respect for the 9ers after this game. I thought they were frauds but they proved me completely wrong. What a tough escape from the boys! Come on Texans!

This was a good team win, which could easily have been the other way around. Today we were a little to reliant on Jackson running the ball, but the important 3rd down conversions were there.

Now, get healthy because this was a slugfest

1 minute ago, RavensDefense3 said:

think we blow them out if lamar doesn't fumble on that opening drive in the 2nd half. winning out seems legit, expecting buffalo to give us some trouble though.

idk about blowing them out, but there's no doubt that that fumble turned the momentum for a lot of the second half

I woke up at 3am today so I could drive 7 hours and make it home by 10am to watch this game.

100% the right decision, would do it again. What a phenomenal game. We needed that test, and we came out on top. 

Next up, the most overrated team in football.

Just now, drd23 said:

idk about blowing them out, but there's no doubt that that fumble turned the momentum for a lot of the second half

Biggest thing is that we overcame that, the blown PI against Marlon AND the blown call against Mark Andrews and still won.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Image result for we dont do that here

If our players feel fine doubling down on Super Bowl statements, I think it's fine for the fans to lol. False humility and fear of jinxes is boring.

Great game fellas. Well deserved. Looking forward to the second time we play you this season