Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't think the Dolphins will need to score more than 17 points to win this game. Tua just needs to protect the ball and play it safe and the Dolphins should be fine. 

They might not need any offensive points unless Kamara rips a big play. This was a beat up offense lacking playmakers before they installed a 50cc engine.

14 minutes ago, JIllg said:

They might not need any offensive points unless Kamara rips a big play. This was a beat up offense lacking playmakers before they installed a 50cc engine.

I think NO will get a TD somehow. But may not get two TDs so 17 should be the magic number. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Saints really have a SB caliber defense for the fifth consecutive season. Damn shame the offense is so bad. 

Marcus Davenport has become a tremendous player. Just in time to get paid without paying the Saints trade value off lol.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2021 at 4:28 PM, 757-NINER said:

The Mac 'hype' if you will was nauseating at one point. He was simply making the right reads, getting the ball out on time and was fairly accurately doing so. There was nothing earth shattering with his play but the media acted like a rookie doing these things was mind blowing. 

Mac's successes have come from either a perfectly clean pocket, or a wide open receiver, always when the running game was strong, and the defense was bullying opponents. I've said it for months: Mac Jones is what we hoped Jimmy would be, but not much more. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Mac's successes have come from either a perfectly clean pocket, or a wide open receiver, always when the running game was strong, and the defense was bullying opponents. I've said it for months: Mac Jones is what we hoped Jimmy would be, but not much more. 

He’d have been quite useful as a Jimmy G sort on a rookie contract had we stayed put. 2019 vibes forever! If you trade up like we did, you want to have a larger chance at a guy who is going to be worth a top end second contract.

1 hour ago, JIllg said:

He’d have been quite useful as a Jimmy G sort on a rookie contract had we stayed put. 2019 vibes forever! If you trade up like we did, you want to have a larger chance at a guy who is going to be worth a top end second contract.

Steven Ruiz comped him to a young, old Big Ben lol. I'm not sure how much I like the comp, but I did find it hilarious

• Like 1

My guess on where the QB's end up 

Watson - Dolphins

Rodgers - Steelers

Wilson - Broncos

Jimmy G - WFT

Texans stick with Mills. Giants stick with Jones. Saints could add a guy like Tua and resign Winston on the cheap as he rehabs and likely starts the year on PUP.

Panthers, Eagles, Seahawks would be looking for rookie QB's. I've heard its a weak rookie QB class like 2013, so maybe the top QB's dont go until mid-1st. 

And i think the Niners will try to add a high level backup such as Teddy Bridgewater, Tyrod Taylor, Colt McCoy, Andy Dalton, or Nick Foles. 

Just my (probably very wrong) guess

24 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Watson - Dolphins

Rodgers - Steelers

Wilson - Broncos

Jimmy G - WFT

Texans stick with Mills. Giants stick with Jones. Saints could add a guy like Tua and resign Winston on the cheap as he rehabs and likely starts the year on PUP.

Panthers, Eagles, Seahawks would be looking for rookie QB's. I've heard its a weak rookie QB class like 2013, so maybe the top QB's dont go until mid-1st. 

And i think the Niners will try to add a high level backup such as Teddy Bridgewater, Tyrod Taylor, Colt McCoy, Andy Dalton, or Nick Foles. 

Ironic that Rodgers and Wilson get traded to the teams they beat in the Super Bowl

56 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Watson - Dolphins

Rodgers - Steelers

Wilson - Broncos

Jimmy G - WFT

I could see Rodgers in Denver personally. I also wouldn’t call Colt McCoy a high level backup lol; that’s the reason him carving us up is so depressing.

Unrelated but I’m still miffed we took Banks over..well a lot of people, but Creed Humphrey was another guy I really wanted too. and I liked banks as an every 3rd round prospect so I wasn’t fuming when we drafted him. But Jesus has that pick been about as bad as it can be.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, John232 said:

Unrelated but I’m still miffed we took Banks over..well a lot of people, but Creed Humphrey was another guy I really wanted too. and I liked banks as an every 3rd round prospect so I wasn’t fuming when we drafted him. But Jesus has that pick been about as bad as it can be.

If it makes you feel better, I feel like there is a high likelihood that creed would have sat this entire year as well lol