Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Don't care how far the 49ers go or if they're smoking and mirroring their ways to wins. At this point I'm just glad the squad isn't in a putrid state of affairs like some other teams around the league. Got a taste of that at 2-4, and whew it feels good to be somewhat relevant as a fan at this time again.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I have no idea how, but this guy is seriously one of the GOATs on social media LOL

He has a social media team. I don't think he watched the broadcast version of the game lol 

I am with you. I used to hate him but you can't help but respect him 

On 12/12/2021 at 8:23 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, I agree but I just think there is too much talent for them not to get it together. Zeke hasn't looked great for two months now so that may be part of it but Dak hasn't been the same level of passer as he was early in the season. Teams adjusting to their offense or he is still possibly dealing with the calf issue? 

Defensively though? They are a big problem. Lawrence/Gregory/Parsons coming off the edge with what they got inside? Sheesh! 

Looks like the calf injury really did turn Dak's season. Can he get it together before the playoffs? 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Looks like the calf injury really did turn Dak's season. Can he get it together before the playoffs? 

I hope not. It is still Jerrah's team and he is still a scumbag for how he treated Tom Landry. If you don't have the guts to fire the only coach the team ever had to his face, then you don't belong in the NFL.

20 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I have no idea how, but this guy is seriously one of the GOATs on social media LOL.

I can't believe I used to hate this man so much! Now just respect the crap out of him and have long accepted he's the best to ever do it. 

Props for using Disturbed too.

58 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Ah, that sucks. Cardinals still have other capable WRs but no one on Hopkins level. 

Not great for my fantasy team. He hasn't really been producing for a while due to his injuries, but sure could have used him in the playoffs! I kind of doubt that they do this, but a part of me wonders if they do Larry Fitzgerald a solid and bring him back for their playoff run; kind of give him one last shot at a Super Bowl.