Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

7 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Go Jags! Not the greatest of starts. We may have to take care of LA on our own in week 18.

Honestly, I'm not really even scoreboard watching this year for the purposes of us. I feel really good about making the playoffs, and I know we aren't going to get a bye. I'd prefer to avoid TB in the first round but that's really all I care about. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, I'm not really even scoreboard watching this year for the purposes of us. I feel really good about making the playoffs, and I know we aren't going to get a bye. I'd prefer to avoid TB in the first round but that's really all I care about. 

Yeah I totally get that. We could easily be in that 5 seed regardless of what other teams do as long as we take care of business anyway.

19 hours ago, Forge said:

They just have to turn the page on this entire experiment at this point. Cousins will be 34 next year. I'm not sure what the expectations are short or long term. 

Before we traded up, I was okay with getting Kellon Mond in the second. Cousins is the bridge!

My goodness, what an incredible first half by Mac Jones. Has an NFL QB ever had a 100% completion percentage??

Riveting. Kyle must be kicking himself for passing on a QB with that type of processing ability to complete literally every pass he throws in these conditions 

42 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It's just insane and I hate the stupid luck that comes with recovering fumbles. We forced four fumbles vs Seattle and recovered two. While Arizona recovers fumbles at a stupid rate defensively. 

I am not sure what their defensive rate is, but that offensive recovery rate is absurd 

IF we make the playoffs, it is very possible we get Arizona in the first round. I would be all for it. We can beat that team even though they beat us twice 

Edited by N4L
  • Like 1