Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

56 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Addition by subtraction?

The rams are building a super team. I remember when the eagles built a super team. I just want to watch them implode. I know, they're now the favourites to win it all. But the greater the team they build, the better it would be to watch them fail. And there's certainly a good chance they'll fail. Winning a championship is always a hard thing to do, even when you have the best team on paper. So there's a more than decent chance we'll get to laugh at them at some point in the playoffs. For the moment, though, they're terrifying to face, and we still have to face them twice. If we can play them tough on monday and make it a close game, I'll take the moral victory.

Honestly, this was my first though lol. You start mixing in personalities like Ramsey and Beckham with losing, it's going to make for some entertaining moments. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

They said Baker Mayfield is such a great QB without OBJ 😂.

The man's entire game is reliant on a dominant run game so he can get the play action going. Cleveland should NOT pay him but they will unfortunately for Browns fans. 

I said it on the main board...but I think that they could get a pretty good return on Baker in a trade this off season. I'd be very impressed if they traded Baker this off season and signed Jimmy G or Teddy B. The team doesn't lose anything immediately, probably would be cheaper than Baker on a per season basis under an extension, and they'd acquire additional assets. 

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

Watching the team that beat us down last week get curbstomped by a 4-5 Panthers team with a back up QB is a bit on the painful side. 

You should have watched the Detroit vs Pittsburgh game. Not only was it hilarious, but it was one that should give a fan of any team outside of Detroit and Pittsburgh confidence in their crew. 

Just now, GW21 said:

You should have watched the Detroit vs Pittsburgh game. Not only was it hilarious, but it was one that should give a fan of any team outside of Detroit and Pittsburgh confidence in their crew. 

….maybe confidence is the wrong word. More thankful that they aren’t a Lions or Steelers fan I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Watching the team that beat us down last week get curbstomped by a 4-5 Panthers team with a back up QB is a bit on the painful side. 

Right? Like we all know McCoy is bad and yet we made him look like a Pro Bowler lol. Terrible defensive game plan. I haven't gone after Ryans like others have this season as I know he's dealing with sub-par personnel with all the injuries, but that game plan was flat out bad. 

Panthers aren't a bad team though. Really solid defense and when Darnold is not turning it over a million times, they are solid offensively. CMC returning will only help the offense. 

Seahawks are close to being done. Can't count out Wilson and the defense is playing better but they just aren't talented enough. Still will probably beat us in a few weeks though lol.