Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Ruggs apparently was traveling 155 miles on Rainbow. I can even begin to describe how insane that is. Rainbow is a main thoroughfare. Has a traffic light every block, pretty much. There are areas at the very southern tip of rainbow, down closer to mountain's edge / southern highlands (the latter being where a lot of Raiders players live) that may not be as congested, but that area around Rainbow and Trop is traffic light after traffic light. I'm just flabbergasted. 

5 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Odell looks to be on his way out of Cleveland.

He better not end up with the Rams lol...This would be a perfect signing for a team like the Bills or Packers. 

Heck, Raiders can use a WR after the Ruggs release. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

The browns told him they wouldn't release him unless he agreed to take less/no money from them for the rest of the season. Basically, they weren't going to pay him to play for someone else. I don't think he would have gotten claimed because it would have meant that team would have to pay him 8m for the rest of the season. If he cleared waivers it would have meant he could play wherever he wanted for the minimum and the browns would have to pay his salary. Browns werent about to let that happen. 

I think he tried to force his way out of town  behind the scenes 

I don't think he plays for them on Sunday. I am not sure he will play another game as a brown. He may be inactive for the rest of the season

7 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Rodgers making country bumpkin Favre look like a genius. 

I'm surprised that the league just let him do what he wanted. Well, really not that surprised. But they knew he was umvaccinated and just let him break all the rules. The NFL has really been under fire the past few weeks for withholding info already so this isn't a great look.