Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Good for him. Got the blessing he so deserved this year and now can spend time with his family. Interested in seeing which Niners, if any, end up opting out in the next few days.

I actually would have thought the most likely would have been Mostert. He's avoided gatherings and some of the optional 49er fanfest type stuff because I believe he also has a newborn at home. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Forge said:

I actually would have thought the most likely would have been Mostert. He's avoided gatherings and some of the optional 49er fanfest type stuff because I believe he also has a newborn at home. 

and I actually think Russell Wilson could be the first big name to opt out since they just welcomed a newborn....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Spitballing here - maybe the way to go would be 2020's general order, but the draft is changed to snake-style. So in that scenario, we would have pick #31 again, but in round 2 we would have pick #34. That still gives the likeliest bad teams like the Bengals another shot at the best players. But then it also gives lesser benefits to the good teams. 

There was an interesting article on yahoo about this not long ago with some ideas including the snake one...

https://sports.yahoo.com/what-happens-to-2021-draft-order-if-nfl-season-is-cancelled-here-are-3-possible-scenarios-143831302.html

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Forge said:

Dallas is going to have a chance to be very good this year

On paper, they have their fair share of players. Some of their guys like Poe and McCoy I'm not sure how much they have left in the tank. Griffin was a excellent add though to pair with Lawrence. Our match-up in December should be a very good one.