Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

26 minutes ago, John232 said:

I’d trade our second for him,  especially if McGlinchey s injury is a career ended. but wonder what the deal is with becton

I think he just has that Trent Brown issue and it irritates the hell out of coaches. 

That being said, don't think that our second would get it done if they really shopped him around. Just too many good teams picking at the back of round one who could really use offensive line help. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I think he just has that Trent Brown issue and it irritates the hell out of coaches. 

That being said, don't think that our second would get it done if they really shopped him around. Just too many good teams picking at the back of round one who could really use offensive line help. 

Not to mention it’s mostly our past staff coaching the Jets, and I doubt they’d give him a ringing endorsement.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Stafford has four pick sixes which is freaking Matt Schaub status lol. 

He should be able to pass for close to 400 yards against this defense though. No need to force anything. 

It's such a weird thing (the pick sixes). I get that the ints are things you have to live with, but the frequency at which they are returned for touchdowns is weird lol

Still don't understand why mcvay changed his offense. Dumb as hell

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's such a weird thing (the pick sixes). I get that the ints are things you have to live with, but the frequency at which they are returned for touchdowns is weird lol

Still don't understand why mcvay changed his offense. Dumb as hell

Yeah, just bad decisions and now he just threw his second INT lol. 

Buffalo was up 14-5 in the RZ and Allen throws a pick and follows it up with another pick. Now the Falcons will be up 15-14 at halftime SMH! We need the Falcons to lose and get eliminated. If they win the next two games, it gets interesting. 

1 hour ago, Ninerholic said:

What’s the deal with AB? Did he get hurt? Or just say screw it and left?

From what I understand, they benched him as he was approaching his bonus threshold. Needed a couple more catches, like 50 yards, and a TD.

Arians has also confirmed he's off the team.

edit: According to Spotrac, he was close.

Edited by typecast