Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

57 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Vikings and Bears also looking for a new GM.

Flores seems to have lost a power battle with Grier. Would be high on my list if we where looking for a HC.

I feel for Flores. Given some of the Dolphins failures of personnel at OL (and to a lesser extent qb), I thought he did quite well. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, JIllg said:

I feel for Flores. Given some of the Dolphins failures of personnel at OL (and to a lesser extent qb), I thought he did quite well. 

We don't know what is going on behind the scenes but could be Ross and Grier feeling the coach staff failed the development more than the talent lacking but meh he has outperformed the talent level at least two out of three years and after a really bad start got the team turned around again this year.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What a world that we live in where Brian Flores is fired after back to back winning seasons with mediocre QB play and Joe Judge still has a job! Great!

You don't know what they are building J! You don't know how many calls he gets from players saying that they wish that they had stayed there! 

lol that's never going to get old 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Keeping a HC when you are looking for a GM doesn't seem like a smart plan to me. Sure you can keep him for a season for the GM to get settled first.

That team being that bad while also being a cap team is hilarious to me. 

Kyle Shanahan was hired as 49ers HC on February 6th 2017. 

He is the 9th longest tenured head coach in the NFL. I'm putting McDermott & McVay ahead as while all are hired in the 2017 offseason, they were hired a few days/weeks earlier as we had to wait until after the SB to hire him. 

23 teams have turned over their HC in 4 seasons. Crazy

Also, that 2017 nfl head coach market was pretty good with Shanny, McVay & McDermott. Don't think this years HC market is nearly as strong.