Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

Two more names for Giants GM search…

The Giants have sought permission to interview:

—San Francisco 49ers Assistant GM Adam Peters 

—San Francisco 49ers Director of Player Personnel Ran Carthon

@nflnetwork @NFLonFOX @gmfb

Time to promote Peters immediately  

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Flores would be a good get. Still surprised he got canned. 

Yeah, the Bears have great pieces on defense, a guy like Flores could make them elite. He just needs to get an offensive guy to develop Fields, and they can be dangerous. 

27 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I know they were on him for their OC job last offseason. I think this would also get us picks. 

How would we get picks for this again?

Shanny has done a good job of developing coaches in house so I'm sure he has a replacement ready. But yeah, eventually we were going to lose McDaniel, whether it be this year or next year. Same thing with Adam Peters. 

McDaniel has a different level of humor and his public speaking is different compared to other coaches so it will be interesting to see his first presser as the HC and what the National media says about it lol. Obviously he's a very bright guy that has battled his own demons and overcame them. Always will be a fan of his! 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

How would we get picks for this again?

Shanny has done a good job of developing coaches in house so I'm sure he has a replacement ready. But yeah, eventually we were going to lose McDaniel, whether it be this year or next year. Same thing with Adam Peters. 

McDaniel has a different level of humor and his public speaking is different compared to other coaches so it will be interesting to see his first presser as the HC and what the National media says about it lol. Obviously he's a very bright guy that has battled his own demons and overcame them. Always will be a fan of his! 

I think he'd qualify as a minority hire. 

Mike McDaniel, who is 38 and biracial, will become the next Mike Shanahan disciple to be hired by an NFL franchise as its lead man.

Unlike McDaniels, McDaniel should come back to Colorado, where he was born and attended as a kid every Broncos’ training camp practice.

https://gazette.com/sports/woody-paige-49ers-offensive-coordinator-should-be-broncos-next-head-coach/article_06d32824-5942-11ec-9a00-1b18a9d08ce5.html

7 hours ago, GW21 said:

I know they were on him for their OC job last offseason. I think this would also get us picks. 

I dont think Mike is the HC type. I dont think he leaves. 

He may use this as a good opportunity to gain interview experience, and as a way to get more money from Jed, but I seriously doubt he leaves to go to Miami.

I'll probably get every single prediction wrong but here goes

Raiders>Bengals

Bills>Pats

Bucs>Eagles

49ers>Cowboys

Chiefs>Steelers

Cardinals>Rams

49ers>Packers

Bucs>Cardinals

Chiefs>Bills

Titans>Raiders

49ers>Bucs

Titans>Chiefs

49ers>Titans

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

I'll probably get every single prediction wrong but here goes

Raiders>Bengals

Bills>Pats

Bucs>Eagles

49ers>Cowboys

Chiefs>Steelers

Cardinals>Rams

49ers>Packers

Bucs>Cardinals

Chiefs>Bills

Titans>Raiders

49ers>Bucs

Titans>Chiefs

49ers>Titans

Since its the 40th year anniversary of the catch, I wouldn't mind 49ers vs Bengals 3!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, N4L said:

I dont think Mike is the HC type. I dont think he leaves. 

He may use this as a good opportunity to gain interview experience, and as a way to get more money from Jed, but I seriously doubt he leaves to go to Miami.

I don't know that Miami is going to be that coveted a job from now on. When you know the owner will prefer to side with the GM no matter what, and fire a HC that won 7 of 8 to finish the year, do you really want to get in that power dynamic? I thnk there are much more attractive situations than Miami this year. I could see them going with a Bill O'Brien type, or a Doug Pedersen. A retread, not a first time HC. Now if a team like the bears ask to interview him, I'd be a little more worried. 

7 hours ago, rudyZ said:

I don't know that Miami is going to be that coveted a job from now on. When you know the owner will prefer to side with the GM no matter what, and fire a HC that won 7 of 8 to finish the year, do you really want to get in that power dynamic? I thnk there are much more attractive situations than Miami this year. I could see them going with a Bill O'Brien type, or a Doug Pedersen. A retread, not a first time HC. Now if a team like the bears ask to interview him, I'd be a little more worried. 

Miami feels like the old Niner team of Jed favoring Baalke over Harbaugh and we know how that played out…