GDT: Week whatever

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Browns
    • Bungles (did ya see what I did there? hardy har har)
    • Carp
    • Horny
    • Kiwi
    • Any other Australian
    • People with plans on Sunday

2 minutes ago, JDD said:

Great win.  They need to really come up with a better pass rush and also eat up some blocks on running plays. 

Got a good test next week against Arizona. 

I'm obviously glad to win, but I wouldn't call this a "great" win. Was about as ugly of a win as you can get. Talent wise, we should have beat down Cincinnati, but instead we merely survived them.

• Like 1

Good to get the win, but yeah this was so much closer than it should have been, given our talent.

My 7 year old son wanted to watch "The Complete History of the Cleveland Browns" once the game ended. We're at the beginning where they talk about Paul Brown and his coaching style. Man could we use a guy that like these days...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I'm obviously glad to win, but I wouldn't call this a "great" win. Was about as ugly of a win as you can get. Talent wise, we should have beat down Cincinnati, but instead we merely survived them.

I guess when I’m use to the Browns winning >5 games a year for all this time every win is great. 

I think if we were as successful as the Pats they this would be a bad win. But a young team struggles and comes out on top in a division game.  The Browns are now 3-1 in the division. I’m happy about that. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mistakey said:

feels weird to be so down on this team even tho theyre 4-1 in their last 5 games

They’re not living up to expectations.

However a 9-7 season is a major upgrade for this franchise. It’s also not like we are in the Rams situation of absolute cap hell with major contracts killing us.

Edited by candyman93

6 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I only saw a random play here and there, as I was traveling on a school bus to Columbus.  Did we really play that poorly?

Defense was bad except in the redzone and the pick 6. Offense looked the same as it has all year, plays here and there but still underachieving. We didn't miss Hubbard which isn't surprising.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

They’re not living up to expectations.

However a 9-7 season is a major upgrade for this franchise. It’s also not like we are in the Rams situation of absolute cap hell with major contracts killing us.

yea.  we're at 54 mil next year without cutting anyone.  thats p p good.  moneyball man doing his job

• Like 1