NFL 100 team

3rivers

30 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Every year Brady has been in the league, he's had at least one AAA receiver, whether it's Wes Welker or Julian Edelman and even Antonio Brown for a short time there.  

Ah yes, Wes Welker, Julian Edelman and Antonion Brown. The big three.

Brady was lucky to play with those guys his whole career. He never had to struggle by with mediocre players, like Roethlisberger did.

1 hour ago, RamblinMan99 said:

When they reinstated Brady's 4 game suspension, the court stated that there was clear cut evidence of ball tampering prior to the game by Brady.  

It really happened.  You can try to fabricate anything you want.  

No that's another lie. The first judge struck it down. Then the appeal was 2 judges vs 1. So literally 2 judges sided with Brady and 2 with the NFL. Also they upheld it because of the NFL CBA, not because of the facts of the case. This was said in the ruling if you paid attention, actually knew what you were talking about and weren't just crap posting you would know that. 

So in this whole exercise you have shown a comically low understanding of football, of the facets of being a QB, and just made up lie after lie to support your argument. Demonstrable lies at that

I can't take someone seriously who's entire argument hinges on other people being uninformed and hoping they don't get caught in lies. People have lost credibility on here for far less. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Dude, nobody likes a cheater.  

I don't know how he's even qualified for the Hall of Fame.  

Brady did something that was terrible, and the league will hold him in contempt for that.  No, that's not "my opinion."  That is a cold hard fact, and I'd be ashamed to support such a quarterback.  

This guy simply doesn't know what it means to take a loss.  He'll go to the ends of the earth to win a football game, even if it means taking illegal measures.  

"Most accomplished??"  Oh, are you referring to how he just slipped into the Pro Bowl every year because other QBs were either hurt or didn't want to play in it? 

The NFL will continue to give him such accolades because it's good for ratings, and they know the only people on the planet who like him live in Boston. 

You don't know how Tom Brady is qualified for the Hall-of-Fame? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Here are the QB finalists:

Troy Aikman, Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Joe Namath, Bart Starr, Sammy Baugh, Terry Bradshaw, Drew Brees, John Elway, Brett Favre, Dan Fouts, Otto Graham, Bobby Layne, Sid Luckman, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino, Aaron Rodgers, Roger Staubach, Fran Tarkenton, Johnny Unitas, Norm Van Brocklin and Steve Young.

I'm surprised Warren Moon and Jim Kelly didn't even make it as finalists. Sonny Jurgensen was left out as well. The biggest omission though is Len Dawson. He absolutely deserves to at least be a finalist. 

EDIT: I'm dumb dumb.

My list:

Brady

Manning

Brees

Marino

Rodgers

Montana

Young

Unitas

Staubauch

Graham

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

13 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

That's fine replace Graham with Baugh then. The last two names on my list could very well be replaced by a few others.

Graham was on it to. It was Baugh, Graham, Unitas, and Montana. Them and Brady who was already announced are locks for the list.

Realistically it's far more likely one of Rodgers or Brees doesn't make it because they probably aren't going to have 4 QB's from this generation

Edited by lancerman

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

Graham was on it to. It was Baugh, Graham, Unitas, and Montana. Them and Brady who was already announced are locks for the list.

Realistically it's far more likely one of Rodgers or Brees doesn't make it because they probably aren't going to have 4 QB's from this generation

I was actually going to say this.  Even though he should be on the list, I have doubts that Rodgers makes it for some reason.  I could also see Brees not making it even though that was be a crime.

Also, I have Steve Young in my top 6 QB's ever, but I've noticed a decent amount of people have Elway or Favre above him for some reason.

3 hours ago, RamblinMan99 said:

When they reinstated Brady's 4 game suspension, the court stated that there was clear cut evidence of ball tampering prior to the game by Brady.  

It really happened.  You can try to fabricate anything you want.  

the court said there was evidence BRADY tampered with the ball???

You are full of doo doo

18 minutes ago, lancerman said:

I am shocked that Dan Marino has not been mentioned. He was ahead of his time and the NFL td record back in the days when passing was difficult due to the db's ability to legally molest the receiver. 

Bradshaw is another argument

The court made no ruling on whether or not Brady had cheated, or had knowledge of cheating. Brady's legal challenge was whether or not the disciplinary panel was fair and in alignment with the terms of the CBA, essentially Brady's lawyers argued the NFL had over-stepped their authority. The first judge agreed and overruled the NFL, and then the NFL appealed in turn to a higher court panel, which overturned the overturn by a decision of 2 to 1. It was never about guilt or inoccence, it was about authority.

• Like 3

I was text that Baugh made the top 100.

Am I surprised? Hell no! 💯

Only PLAYER EVER!  To make All-Pro on Offense, Defense & Special Teams.

Only PLAYER EVER, to throw 4 TD's & Int 4 passes in the same game. (Vs Lions in 1940)

Stud Punter & stud D-back as well.

Why have Tom Brady?

When you can have Tom Brady, Ed Reed & Brian Mooreman all rolled up in 1.  🌟. (Belichek's words...not mine)

He wasn't just a great QB. He was a great Football Player.

That's how good 'Slingin Sammy Baugh was and imo, the greatest NFL football player, ever.

Edited by aceinthehouse