Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Are you planning on doing what Nacho does and removing scum from the scumchat immediately, or giving them the option of staying in the chat to help so long as they don't go into the deadchat?

Leaving them in chat. I hate the way Nacho does it.

Hell, I might go old school. No dead chat at all. Once you die, you can go into the scum chat (but obviously not to help them). Some of my favorite mafia experiences where when 10-15 of us where in there yucking it up. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Leaving them in chat. I hate the way Nacho does it.

Hell, I might go old school. No dead chat at all. Once you die, you can go into the scum chat (but obviously not to help them). Some of my favorite mafia experiences where when 10-15 of us where in there yucking it up. 

Okay, I thought so, but figured I would ask. I always like(d) in the past when I was scum and died early (literally every single game) and could still help my team.

The public meme selection process will be first come first serve starting on 12/12 @12 pm CST. It will run for 12 hours. At 12am, meme picking will be closed and I will send out roles. If you have not selected a meme by that time, one will be assigned to you. 

PS - Memes, either custom or copied, will be incorporated into the game via some mechanic. I am still debating the best way and am open to suggestions. If you would like to create your own meme:

Imageflip

Meme Generator

Kapwing

Memebetter

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Are you planning on doing what Nacho does and removing scum from the scumchat immediately, or giving them the option of staying in the chat to help so long as they don't go into the deadchat?

I've hosted three games on this site and everyone assumes the way I do things are the standard.

Makes me kinda happy actually.

find it funny how everyone refers to sensors as "tricorders" now lol

• Like 1