Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Touch is literally going to spend all this time going through the initial posts and raising new issues pretending like his position yesterday wasn't "I've been clear, I said everything and it speaks for itself. you're scum misinterpreting and trying to frame me."

On 6/17/2019 at 10:00 PM, Forge said:

I'm okay with that.

On 6/11/2019 at 8:35 AM, Dome said:

"VANDELAYYYYYY!!!!!!!" Butch Alonzo AKA @theuntouchable staggered in with the morning sun. "I'M CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!"

A group shuffled over to @squire12 AKA Art Vandelay and shoved him out into the street. Butch followed the small crowd out the door. 

"I hope you made your peace boy-o." Butch spun the chamber of his revolver, snapping it closed and doing one of those cool twirly things on his finger. He didn't even let the gun go off by mistake. Real impressive stuff. "Now get on your feet."

"Oh, dear." Vandelay pleaded, "I don't suppose you'd give me some time to put on some sunblock, would ya? That morning sun hit's ya broadside and I'd hate to run the risk of skin cancer."

Art Vandelay has been challenged to a Duel by Butch Alonzo!!!

It is now the Second Duel. You have until 10pm EST TONIGHT to vote for one of them. 

@Counselor as Quick Draw Macaw

@MWil23 as Blondie 

@KOTN-93 Waylon "Ashtray" Andrews

@Malfatron as Gary King

@theuntouchable as Butch "The Untouchable" Alonzo.

@ET80 as Eagle Thunder, Chief of the Slapahoes.

@bcb1213 as John Marston

@rackcs as Ashton Beauregard III

@Woz as Wulf

@James as Pierre McGillicuddy

@squire12 as Art Vandelay

@Forge as the Frito Bandito 

@The Orca as Dead Eye Bilbo

@Pickle Rick as Cannon Bell

@SwAg as ?????

@TheKillerNacho as VonDoom McDoom

@SwAg this is the game I challenged him and the game that forge killed me as town. You’re right in that he didn’t shoot me per se, but he killed me as town. 

another point proven wrong. You argued that I did it knowing there was no inherent risk, even though the first time I had this role I was killed by town. 

55 minutes ago, SwAg said:

you’re absolutely correct that there could have been people hiding “behind the cover I game them”, there’s also likely players on the reverse side of that but that doesn’t fit your narrative, now does it?  [Affirming I could be correct, but telling me I'm narrative forming because I didn't consider the opposite.]

Yes, absolutely because a person who is supposedly in your position absolutely would consider the counter argument. Especially someone like you who tends to look at things from all angles. Yet? For some reason you only look at one angle here. 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Touch is literally going to spend all this time going through the initial posts and raising new issues pretending like his position yesterday wasn't "I've been clear, I said everything and it speaks for itself. you're scum misinterpreting and trying to frame me."

Yes, because I’m pointing out the fallacies. Better to start from the beginning. ;) 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@SwAg this is the game I challenged him and the game that forge killed me as town. You’re right in that he didn’t shoot me per se, but he killed me as town. 

another point proven wrong. You argued that I did it knowing there was no inherent risk, even though the first time I had this role I was killed by town. 

No.  I'm not wrong.  I said you were largely ignored.  And later that you were alive at LyLo and lost. 

You said Forge tried to shoot you in dispute to what I said, when what I said is accurate.

It's all there in the quotes.

59 minutes ago, SwAg said:

it’s pro town because I found scum. I have also unearthed you as scum. As well as likely josh/slappy. (Speaking it which didn’t he say he was gonna read up???) It created a line right down the middle and has since forced people to take a stance. That’s a better d1 than there has ever been, you’re welcome. [Quip:  "It's pro-Town because I'm right, and you're welcome."]

I’m also surprised that you would take this stance right out the gate. It seems to me that you know for a fact that either one of would turn up town. Why is that Swag? Did llama and slappy start crying to chatty about how you gotta save them?  [Telling me I took this position immediately when I waited for things to materialize for nearly half the remainder of D1].

it’s funny that you want the “concerted effort to save me” be noticed but you want everyone to not think about the concerted effort in place to try and bury me. [erroneous talking point that Touch seems to have made up]

Well, I am right so yea it is pro town. You’ve even alluded to llama being scum as well. 

you’re right, initially you said “lol no ones voting touch” then after things started to materialize more you immediately hopped on the bury touch train. Even though just in last game when I was actually scum, you still didn’t even push hard on me. Yet you’re gonna push hard here? 

how is it erroneous exactly? You do realize that if that counter argument is erroneous, you are calling your own argument erroneous as well?? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, I am right so yea it is pro town. You’ve even alluded to llama being scum as well. 

you’re right, initially you said “lol no ones voting touch” then after things started to materialize more you immediately hopped on the bury touch train. Even though just in last game when I was actually scum, you still didn’t even push hard on me. Yet you’re gonna push hard here? 

how is it erroneous exactly? You do realize that if that counter argument is erroneous, you are calling your own argument erroneous as well?? 

You're getting close to the non-response territory with that second one.

I already addressed all of this in the large post, and explained it in painstaking detail. 

There is literally no point to this post.

No.  I'm not wrong.  I said you were largely ignored.  And later that you were alive at LyLo and lost. 

You said Forge tried to shoot you in dispute to what I said, when what I said is accurate.

It's all there in the quotes.

On 6/17/2019 at 10:24 PM,  Dome said: 

VonDoom and Butch Alonzo drew first and shot down the Frito Bandito.

His gun was still clutched in his hand. It twitched a little. His trigger finger moved.

"EVERYBODY RUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!"

The group scattered! They hid behind barrels and horses and all kinds of old timey western ****! They ran into buildings and outhouses, THEY HEADED FOR THE HILLS!

But nothing happened. Minutes went by, then hours.

"My legs hurt!" said a man crouching behind one of the workin' girls for cover.

"Maybe he was a nilla?" asked another.

"A wuh?"

"He means maybe he can't shoot us after all tha!."

After some hesitation the group headed back to the body. 

Forge was still breathing. Barely.

In his last breaths, he spoke to them.

"Meow. Mee-ow."

"What in tar-*******-nation?!"

Forge gasped. "It's catonese. I'm the ***** whisperer round these parts."

"Well, what did you say?!?!?"

"'Get 'im, boys."

A herd of feral cats poured from the alley and tore Butch Alonzo to bits! There were dozens of them! He never stood a chance. 

@theuntouchable is dead! He's Town Aligned.

@Forge is actually dead! He's Town Aligned

VonDoom McDoom and Mr. McGillicuddy looked around nervously, but The Bounty Hunter and John Marston already had their guns drawn.

VonDoom threw down a smoke bomb and vanished! He fled back to hell!

Pierre McGillicuddy ran out the front door, never to be seen again. He changed his name to Priscilla McGillivray, grew out his hair and became a working girl down in New Orleeeens, or so I've been told. 

BANDITS WIN!

@SwAg @bcb1213

@squire12 @The Orca

You are wrong because it was a town player that killed me, which was my entire argument. You tried to spin it as tho I knew there was no risk involved, except I was killed by town in that exact game. 

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, absolutely because a person who is supposedly in your position absolutely would consider the counter argument. Especially someone like you who tends to look at things from all angles. Yet? For some reason you only look at one angle here. 

Except I didn't.  I literally explained why I found that unlikely in a post you already quoted, in a paragraph you already read, and reiterated it multiple times in the most recent explanation.

You're really still saying nothing.