Sunday GDT 12/22

Matts4313

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The Bengals drafting a QB #1 overall is like the Star Wars prequels. You don't know exactly the journey, but you do know it's going to end up with the main character beaten up so bad if he ever takes his mask off he'll die.

True, true. I won't even argue that he'll take a beating. However, there ARE few pieces in place for the line to be at least average once it's healthy, and it would be amazing if they got someone like Shane Lemieux or Hakeem Adeniji.

39 minutes ago, theJ said:

I can tell you this: AJ loves Andy Dalton.  He was noticeably pissed when they benched him earlier this year.  He'll be a pro and play for the new guy, but he'd rather Andy stick around.

Got it. Thank you for the insight. And I know Dalton isn't a trashy QB, but I can't think of why AJ wouldn't play this year. But I suppose it makes sense that they'd be best buds. Andy Dalton has been throwing to AJ like his whole career, right? 

23 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

True, true. I won't even argue that he'll take a beating. However, there ARE few pieces in place for the line to be at least average once it's healthy, and it would be amazing if they got someone like Shane Lemieux or Hakeem Adeniji.

Yep. Plus we'll get Jonah Williams back in 2020.

• Like 1