WEEK 17 GDT - @SEATTLE

N4L

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Shout out to Staley who completely took Clowney out of the game.

Sad that Bosa didn't get to 10 sacks....He needs Ford back as much as anyone else. 

All the talk about 4 people hitting double digits and AA was the only one to get there lol

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

As much as it seems like Wilson killed us, he threw the ball 40 times for only 233 yards, a 5.8 YPA. But man do we just not create enough turnovers or get timely sacks. That needs to change big time heading into the postseason. 

What was annoying was he would always get a 5 yard conversion on 3rd and 4, that kind of thing. Or run out of a sack, would take a -7 yard play and make it a +2, that kind of thing. 

I hope the Eagles blow them out next week

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

As much as it seems like Wilson killed us, he threw the ball 40 times for only 233 yards, a 5.8 YPA. But man do we just not create enough turnovers or get timely sacks. That needs to change big time heading into the postseason. 

Very true, but I really think the week off will do wonders for this defense. Tartt and Ford have been huge losses. Alexander has been an unbelievable loss for the defense and I really think we saw a huge drop off as soon as he went out. If, and it’s a big if, he can come back in two weeks, I think we’ll see a little bit of what made this defense so good in the first half of the season. 

• Like 2