Week 17 GDT: Packers @ Detroit Lions

squire12

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Ha, I made the mistake of listening to Cowherd’s rant this morning.  GB doesn’t pass his eye test, and he thinks all of the other coaches in the NFC playoffs are better, more or less.  And that was just in the first minute of his rant - I turned it off after that.

Him and SAS, from the bits and pieces I've accidentally heard about them with GB, they both are super harsh on the staff.

5 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Ha, I made the mistake of listening to Cowherd’s rant this morning.  GB doesn’t pass his eye test, and he thinks all of the other coaches in the NFC playoffs are better, more or less.  And that was just in the first minute of his rant - I turned it off after that.

He and Florio are both twits who never touched a football in their life. If both are anti Packer as normal ... feeling good about the Packers!!

21 hours ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Lions have every incentive in the world to play ... for the 2nd pick in the draft.

They will be seriously undermanned but I have a feeling they would love nothing more than to knock us out of the top 2 seeds.  As long as we play the short game like we did in MN and not turn the damn ball over we should win this.

21 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I won't listen or watch that clown or Skip Clueless.  They are both idiots laughing all the way to the bank trying to be clever and failing.

1 minute ago, Pugger said:

I won't listen or watch that clown or Skip Clueless.  They are both idiots laughing all the way to the bank trying to be clever and failing.

Are they failing though? It's working perfectly.

Edited by Norm

14 hours ago, Norm said:

Kinda scared that Dexter might look good this weekend then get carries in the playoffs to be dead honest. If top 2 are healthy, dont get cute. But could help him going forward into next year if he had something to build on.

I don't think we can have too many good RBs in the post season.

2 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Not for me.  Heard both ripping the Packers vowed to never go back and never had.  Folks who dislike the Packers are their biggest fans.  Sucks to be them.  

They work from this premise:  “A lot of people like Green Bay, but there’s many more people who don’t”.  These dolts go after teams with a history of success because they know that unless you’re a fan of these teams (the minority), you’re probably open to criticism of said team (the majority).