Week 17 GDT: Packers @ Detroit Lions

squire12

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

Fun Fact: Crosby missed more kicks last season in DET (4 FG, 1 XP) than in the 26 games since (3 FG, 1XP)

Well, he missed an easy extra point on Monday - hope it was just a one-off and not some kind of developing issue, especially during the playoffs.

Looks like Vitale is out this week as well as Redmon and J. Williams.

Who do you want to see playing fullback this week as I doubt we make a roster move to replace Vitale this week. 

My vote is Keke Kingsley Why? I love his haircut and he looks a little bit "off", I think he'd destroy people for fun doing it. I think Ty Summers is an option but it will probably be a TE filling in. 

On 12/26/2019 at 9:51 PM, crfalker05 said:

Really need to pull for Dallas to not blow it against Washington. I want nothing to do with Chase Young being in the north 

I can't recall a prospect with a quicker and more ferocious release off the snap than Chase Young, nor more relentless in playing till the whistle. He is the best player in college football and barring serious injury, will be a top NFL player very quickly. He'll make the Lions Defense top 10 overnight. Scary.

4 hours ago, DWhitehurst said:

I can't recall a prospect with a quicker and more ferocious release off the snap than Chase Young, nor more relentless in playing till the whistle. He is the best player in college football and barring serious injury, will be a top NFL player very quickly. He'll make the Lions Defense top 10 overnight. Scary.

They are still the Lions.

People talked about Suh like that but he didn't really move the needle.

7 hours ago, DWhitehurst said:

Washington will get the 2nd picks and get Young.

5 minutes ago, YaddaHolla said:

Washington will get the 2nd picks and get Young.

Good thing for us the Philly/NY and Dallas/Wash games have the same late start time. If Philly played early and put NY away - I dont discount for a minute Dallas's ability to pack it in. They've been playing like it for weeks already. Only "unknown" variable would be does Washington play to win the game or the draft pick.