You decide: Do we move on from Carr this offseason?

RaidersAreOne

Should we move on from Carr this offseason  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should we move on from Carr this offseason?

• Yes. We know what we have and it's time to move on.
    • No. Give him one more chance.

5 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

I dont even understand the fade throw in the endzone. Even if William's missed the check. I don't understand that check. If you think u getting that blitz. There is nobody in the middle for kc. Manning Rodgers brady and a slew of others check to a slant right there. They throw it inside and low to only give wr a chance. If you got Julio I might throw a fade. But the slant is the easier play in that situation. 

7 hours ago, Chali21 said:

He ranks in the top half of the NFL in most categories by definition he is in fact above average. 

But rare???? and ranks high in stats in a bubble wrap QB friendly league is not that when he can’t score points and chooses to pass 5 yards or less. 

58 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

But rare???? and ranks high in stats in a bubble wrap QB friendly league is not that when he can’t score points and chooses to pass 5 yards or less. 

He has a 7.8 YPA. Yes it’s inflated by screens but most GMs aren’t going to look too much at the analytics. They know what he’s done in the past in an explosive system and I’m sure some OC thinks they can revive that. We can argue whether or not we think the Raiders will pay that but truth be told most executives would sign Carr if they don’t have a starter. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Some of these Carr stats depress me. 

Another one, in Carr’s 6 seasons here we have averaged 6.5 wins per year. In the 6 seasons before he arrived we averaged 5.6 wins per year. So the great franchise QB has led us to less than 1 more win per year despite being better than Patrick Mahomes according to a few on this forum. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Again, the W/L records are a reflection of the team. Not just one player. Harp on other stats the analyze his passing, not straight up wins and losses.

I never bring his record up. He is terrible without bringing W/L into it.