WC: Titans@Patriots

Manny/Patrick

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Dunno if I would say that.  I don't love Brady, don't hate him, but respect him as the best QB.

Its respect vs hatred. the love is the far edge of the respect crowd

The butt-hurt is real for millions.

I would guess the percent of football fans who think Brady is a witch who magically deflates balls is around 60%

4 minutes ago, Hukos said:

You haven't corrected anyone about anything but okay.

I have. I corrected the bayraider guy. You joined in and mentioned Flacco had talent but it was on defense. 

I elaborated on what has been the situation with the Ravens, which all stems back to the original post from Bayraider that guys like Flacco held their teams back. That is wrong, as the Ravens was never so talented that it was the case. Yes, there were talents at some positions, but overall it was not impressive rosters Flacco had backing him up.

3 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

The problem is that there are no neutral fans when it comes to Brady

I am a fan of an NFC team, no ties to any AFC team.  Do I have opinions, yes but would be as neutral as any other fan can be of a person who has played so long in the NFL.   

• Like 1

Just now, SkippyX said:

Its respect vs hatred. the love is the far edge of the respect crowd

The butt-hurt is real for millions.

I would guess the percent of football fans who think Brady is a witch who magically deflates balls is around 60%

I do agree that there's a large percentage of the population that either loves or hates Brady.  But there's a fair chunk of functionally neutral fans.

2 minutes ago, Danand said:

I have. I corrected the bayraider guy. You joined in and mentioned Flacco had talent but it was on defense. 

I elaborated on what has been the situation with the Ravens, which all stems back to the original post from Bayraider that guys like Flacco held their teams back. That is wrong, as the Ravens was never so talented that it was the case. Yes, there were talents at some positions, but overall it was not impressive rosters Flacco had backing him up.

Guys...not just Danand(not picking on you)...drop the Ravens and Flacco crap.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Honest question: With as many people who have no ties to the New England region as have bandwagon'd the Patriots during the Brady Era and the knock-on effect that has had with the people that live around those bandwagoners, how many fans do you really think are out there that are "neutral" with regard to the Patriots and Brady?

None really

• Like 1